Amazing Results! Challenging, But Didn't Hurt - La Jolla, CA

The procedure itself was challenging. It didn't...

The procedure itself was challenging. It didn't really hurt - the numbing injections were the most painful but they were so quick it didn't really matter. Being covered in tattoos, this was nothing compared to that! But I got 10 areas done in two consecutive days (inner and outer thighs, upper and lower abdomen, love handles and flanks), so the first days I was very sore. The pain medication definitely helped a lot. The staff and the doctor itself called me several times to make sure I was ok and clear any question I could have. On a personal note, as an advice for whoever is planning to do the same, for me, having all those areas done at the same time, I know I couldn't have done it without the help of my roomate. For the first week she literally nursed me, helping me getting undressed and dressed before and after the shower, putting the garments on and off, changing the pads on the incisions I couldn't reach like in my back. I was very swollen and even though I could walk and do most of the things (I went to work two days after the procedure) she helped me driving for a while, carrying heavy stuff and so on. It was a little painful in the first days, but, two weeks down the healing process, I can already say it was totally worth it...I have the body I always dreamed of! When I took off the garment and saw how flat my stomach was I was litterally about to cry.
I am going to recommend this to everyone I know!!!

Dr. Borup

I found about Pacific Lipo online. Of course, like everyone else would be, I was very doubtful. The prices were very competitive, it seemed too good to be true! I started reading some reviews online, and everyone kept saying how amazing this place is. They were absolutely right! Stefanie at the reception has been the sweetest and helped me through my whole consultation process. The whole staff is amazing. I was coming from out of town, and they were really understanding of my schedule and need to drive there two hours everytime, so every appointment was scheduled in the best and easiest way for me. The doctor was honest and realistic about my results, and explained everything very detailed. I definitely knew what I was getting into!

Do you have any pics to share of your progress/results?
i just had lipo done with pacific lipo myself and they were great. it hasnt been a week yet so i havnt ran into any problems yet can you post pics?