27, No Kids - La Jolla, CA

My motivation was improving my body shape and...

My motivation was improving my body shape and reducing inches around my waist. I had upper/Lower abs, love handles, and flanks done. I was thinking back bra but since I was out of town, I couldn't really split the appointment times. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency right down the street, walk to and from the appointment no problems.

Day 0-2

I have had minor discomfort. The Majority of the discomfort is from the bandages making your top half hard to move around. It feels tender but the padding helps a lot. I recommend wearing something flowy like a large maxi dress.

Day 3

I feel great you can tell the results
Rod Davis PA-C, Pacific Lipo

The most professional medical practitioner I've ever seen. I work in medicine and Rod Davis made me want to work for him (lol). He is very experienced and you can tell from his technique, bed side manner, and dedication to work. He followed up with a personal call the next day personally (not a medical assistant or nurse but personally). Of course this is his profession but you can tell he takes tremendous pride in his work and genuinely enjoys what he does. I'm writing this review because I was so nervous prior and I just want everyone to know if you are considering Rod, don't sweat it. He is great, cost effective, and everything is included! I don't have kids yet but I can tell you, once I do if I ever have other problem areas I will see nobody other than Rod Davis!