Highly Recommend Dr. Kolstad - La Jolla, CA

My experience with Dr. Kolstad was extremely...

My experience with Dr. Kolstad was extremely pleasant. I had several procedures done by Dr. Kolstad and each has turned out amazing, especially my facial fat transfer and lip augmentation. Dr. Kolstad is very skilled and professional, and he is patient and friendly with me. He always listens to my concerns and takes a lot of time answering my questions and explaining the procedures in great details. He made me feel very comfortable and confident about the procedure that I'll receive. His staff, Jaina, is very nice and helpful, always greet you with nice smile.

His surgery room and his office is very clean and organized. During the procedure, he explained me every step he is doing, and would show me periodically the results to check with my opinions. He listens to what I like and what I don't. Even before the whole procedure done, I already surprised to see every single amazing improvements on my face. He would play the music that I like during the procedure, making me feel relax. The whole procedure went smoothly, painless, and very easy for me. His technique is really impressive. I got minimum bruise or swelling after the treatment. Dr. Kolstad and Jaina would check with me frequently the days following the procedure. And I have Dr. Kolstad's number 24/7 available. The results are unbelievable and natural. Two months past, and 80% of fat transferred are still there survived. My friends told me I look youthful and nicer but none of them can tell what I have done. I gained my confidence back!

I've recommended Dr. Kolstad to my mum and he is the doc of our family now. My mum had here upper eyelid filling done by Dr. Kolstad, and the results are spectacular! Thank you so much, Dr. Kolstad and Jaina. I would recommend Dr. Kolstad to everyone. He is the best! Not only his artistic techniques, but also his personality. I will continue to go to Dr. Kolstad's practice in future.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your review. Are you still happy? How much fat stayed? Thanks!
Congrats!
So, were you awake during the surgery? Where did he harvest the fat from? How many CC's were injected into your face?
Congrats any pics