So Excited for my Tummy Tuck - La Jolla, CA

I'm finally having my Tummy Tuck on Feb. 10th!...

I'm finally having my Tummy Tuck on Feb. 10th! I was scheduled for my TT in August of 2006, but it wasn't meant to be. As I was getting ready to "jump" on the operating table they said they had some good news or bad news for me...I was pregnant. They performed a pregnancy test just minutes before and it was positive! Oh my what now? I was 39 with a 12 yr old daughter and I had had 4 miscarriages and I never thought I would ever have another baby! Well we were blessed with a wonderful little boy. I can't imagine life with out him, he has brought so much to our lives!
Now why I wanted this TT so badly. 22 yrs ago My husband and I were in a very serious car accident. The seatbelt ruptured my colon. I had 4 surgeries a colostomy bag for 4 months and a very large vertical scar on my tummy. Over the years the fat on my tummy had settled in various places. I really couldn't wear tight shirts because you could see the indentions on my tummy. The last pregnancy did a number on my tummy as well. I tried really hard to eat right and exercise but what ever I did just didn't work.
I came across this blog and was so excited to read all of your stories. It has made this week go by very fast and I just can't wait!
By the way, the reason the price is so high is I'm also having liposuction on my hips and a breast augmentation. I'm not going big, I just want a little fuller look.

Dr Saltz

Wow you have been though a lot in your life!   Now it's your time to get that body you have wanted for years.  One more day!!  I bet you are about ready to jump out of your skin with excitement.

Well I look forward to reading your posts during your process.

I will be thinking of you and waiting to hear the post op update.
Best wishes to you for your surgery and recovery! You've been through alot and will be so happy to get your tummy back. You are right, this is a wonderful and very helpful place to pass the time before and after the surgery.
Congrats for doing this for you. You are only two days away. How are you feeling about it right now?