Ematrix Has Made a Big Overall Improvement in my Skin. -La Jolla, CA

I'm 53 and could use a face lift! I've some old...

I'm 53 and could use a face lift! I've some old acne scars too. When I decided to try this it was for the skin tightening effects. It was not until after I purchased the package of 4 treatments that I even realized scaring something that might also improve. Over the years I've had treatments of smooth beam, IPL's and eventually gave in to fillers as nothing ever really smoothed old scares the way I had hoped. They are very minimal now but I've decided that's because of all that I've done over the years.
Today marks my third treatment of the four I bought. If I continue to see the same improvement with this one as the other two I will want to do an other series in the future. I've had so many people in very recent days ask me what have I been doing as my skin looks so good and the bottom line is that it looks great! My pores are tiny and my skin is silky smooth. I feel like a princess! Does it hurt, yes, everything I've tried hurts BTW. My experience is that I've needed to take a couple of extra strength Tylenol and stay in bed for the afternoon post treatment. Next day is completely normal except that I'm red and not happy even with make up on. The last two treatments took a full 5 days for the scabs wash away. I was left with nothing but beautiful skin tone and compliments that were very unexpected as I didn't tell anyone except my husband what I was doing. He's carried on now for weeks over how beautiful my complexion is looking. I'm shocked to read all of these bad reviews and can only say I'm glad I didn't read them before I bought my package or I probably would not have spent the money. I only googled this as I'm resting post treatment and decided to see what else I could about it and so here I am sharing my story as its much different than many of the reviews I've read. I'll be happy to answer questions if anyone wants to ask. Good luck to all in your decisions to move ahead with whatever treatments you do for yourself!

Glad that it worked out for you .Did you pay $1,000 for 4 sessions ? Thank you.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.  How much time do you take in between treatments?

American Laser Skincare