A Dream Crushed - La Jolla, CA

I have spent my life with large breasts, always...

I have spent my life with large breasts, always wanting them smaller. I was a DD. Dr. Singer asked me what my goal was. I said it was to be a B or C. He asked me if I had to choose more toward B or C...which would I choose? I said "B." I was also getting a lift. The outcome? I weigh exactly the same as then and my breasts are still DD.

They looked better because of the lift but are still large. I had this done 9 years ago. It was a once in a lifetime affordability which was crushed! My life was not changed. I have spent the last nine years wishing I had asked for a "redo" but could not afford any more expenses. The outcome? Just a little poorer!

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Singer was highly recommended. I don't know why he didn't make my breasts smaller as I requested. I was very explicit about it. The end result is my only complaint....which is actually the only thing I really cared about!

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast reduction surgery. This operation is usually one of the most patient pleasing operations that we perform. In the event that you consider revisionary breast reduction surgery, it will be helpful for your next surgeon to have the operative report from your first surgery. Best wishes, Tom Pousti, MD

Thank you for posting your review. I am sorry that you are not happy with the final results.  That has to be very frustrating:(