Breast Augmentation After Child Birth - La Jolla, CA

About my breasts: Before pregnancy I was a full...

About my breasts:
Before pregnancy I was a full C. So I got pregnant and these puppies blew up to DD. After breast feeding down to a B, volume gone and I was sagging. Not too much. All other Dr's wanted a lift and Dr. Saltz was the only one that said I didn't need one. Glad she did because I didn't need one. My breast are just the right perky. Not too much, but with a bit of a drop, which is what I like. No headlights here.

I had to have a revision 6 months later because I had capsular contraction. My breasts look like snoopies nose. My nipple looked like it was sliding off. Luckily Dr. Saltz did not charge her Dr's fee, but I still had to pay for anesthesia. $1500. Wish they waived that actually. Second round I went bigger. Although they are not perfect, they are sadly better than before. By sadly, I mean because I wish I didn't have to get implants, but I knew my breast would not be the same after breast feeding. But after viewing countless breast implant pics from different Dr's, I think Dr. Saltz did a great job. I have the incision under the breast and she perfectly followed the fold so you can not see the scar unless I lift up my breast.

Cons:
I did lose sensation on my breast (both) and many things can cause that. Sucks, but oh we'll. Implant could have been too big, dr could have done something wrong. Lots of possibilities. I also can feel the space between the chest wall and where it ends on my left breast. It's weird, that breast always slides outwards and the space is bothersome. Only the left breast. I've tried googling and can't seem to find any one else with that problem.

What I would do different:
The only thing I would change is picking silicone instead of the saline I chose. Will eventually upgrade and see Dr. Saltz again. Oh and the office is nice, surgery room is impeccable. Just like a hospital OR, but better.

Contact me if you would like more details.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

A magazine. Don't remember the name. Other Dr's: I had seen several Dr's and all wanted to do a lift, of course with a ugly scar and charge thousands more for a lift. In all I saw a total of 5-6 doctors before choosing Dr. Saltz. She was the only one that said I did not need a lift. Office: LCSC office was great, smooth transition. I had another procedure with another Dr in that office and was sad to see Monique, the finance coordinator no longer there. Ruth, Dr. Saltz nurse was awesome. Made me feel at ease during this difficult decision and procedure.