Breast Tissue Allergan - La Jolla, CA

I had breast revision with Dr Bilitho LaJolla Ca...

i had breast revision with Dr Bilitho LaJolla Ca.Hes an amazing surgeon. I was bottoming out and he decided to place allergan tissue to create an internal sling to support my breasts.
The number seems large 525cc but he decided this was the best for my shape. My breasts are beautiful and I have cleavage with the reshaping he did. He was caring and I saw him everyday for one week. His nurses are caring and take great care of your post op. This is my third surgery.

I'm so happy to hear this was a success for you! Was recovery any different this time than with the first two surgeries you had?

third surgery breast revision with allergan tissue

allergan tissue placed into the breast created a lifted look for my breasts. i researched strattice and visited 8 surgeons in San Diego. no one said a word about human tissue. The strattice has an infection rate higher than allergan. allergan is less than 1 percent.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

bottoming out and allergan tissue in LaJolla Ca

Dr Bolitho will not use strattice in his practice.he does cancer and masectomy revision, allergan is safe for revision. it creates a natural look to support the new implant. My surgery was 7 hours. strattice has a higher infection rate for revision. this is my third surgery. My second revision was 6 years ago. My silicone implants ruptured. my breasts hurt and moving your arms, lifting causes sharp pain. no gym workout, i was permitted just 2 days ago to do cardio. i was researching my options and there were surgeons who said no to my revision. breast surgeons have to be involved with mastecomy for a confident place for surgery. they rebuild the interior of your breast with the allergan.

recovery is very different than augmentation. you can tell if you lift your arms or try to lift more than 5 lbs. there is a stinging and sharp pain if you move wrong way. i didnt go to work for 5 weeks, i tried to be careful. 2mos now and lifting heavy is not an option. i would do allergan not strattice. health is worth human tissue with out risk of infection.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He did an amazing revision. my experience was worth having this surgery. my breasts are so beautiful.