Wonderful Dr! - La Jolla, CA

I am currently three weeks post-op and am already...

I am currently three weeks post-op and am already so happy with the results. I had one minor complication at two weeks post-op (not caused by any fault of his), and he and his team got me in immediately and took great care of me to make sure I was happy and comfortable. Everything is healing beautifully, and honestly, I look far better at this stage of the healing process than I ever expected, which is a testament to his quality work. He has been available to answer any and every question I've had pre and post op and has made me so comfortable through this entire process.

Hope you have a fun time shopping for swimsuits, bras and new clothing once you heal. I found that the 3 month mark was safe to purchase higher quality, long term bras. My first 3 months I just wore sports bras and a few inexpensive bras while the dropping was still taking place. Be sure to get properly fitted for a bra by a professional!

glad your enjoying your results!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results...and your PS! What type and size implants did you get? Did you share your procedure with any of your friends and family? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaffoo is amazing! Prior to my surgery, I "interviewed" multiple surgeons in the San Diego area, and he absolutely stood above the rest. One key thing that I notice about Dr. Chaffoo is that he is both a very knowledgeable surgeon (with fantastic credentials and experience) AND also has an excellent bedside manner, which can sometimes be a hard combination to find in doctors. He truly cares about his patients and the work that he performs. He works hard to create a natural outcome tailored to each patient. I have already recommended a friend to him and will continue to do so in the future. It's a huge decision to trust a surgeon with your body and health, and I am so thankful I selected Dr. Chaffoo, because I know I have been in amazingly skilled and caring hands!