Wonderful Dr! - La Jolla, CA

I am currently three weeks post-op and am already...

I am currently three weeks post-op and am already so happy with the results. I had one minor complication at two weeks post-op (not caused by any fault of his), and he and his team got me in immediately and took great care of me to make sure I was happy and comfortable. Everything is healing beautifully, and honestly, I look far better at this stage of the healing process than I ever expected, which is a testament to his quality work. He has been available to answer any and every question I've had pre and post op and has made me so comfortable through this entire process.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaffoo is amazing! Prior to my surgery, I "interviewed" multiple surgeons in the San Diego area, and he absolutely stood above the rest. One key thing that I notice about Dr. Chaffoo is that he is both a very knowledgeable surgeon (with fantastic credentials and experience) AND also has an excellent bedside manner, which can sometimes be a hard combination to find in doctors. He truly cares about his patients and the work that he performs. He works hard to create a natural outcome tailored to each patient. I have already recommended a friend to him and will continue to do so in the future. It's a huge decision to trust a surgeon with your body and health, and I am so thankful I selected Dr. Chaffoo, because I know I have been in amazingly skilled and caring hands!