A New Me at 30 - La Jolla, CA

I am extremely pleased with the recent results of...

I am extremely pleased with the recent results of my breast augmentation with Dr. C. I was a nervous wreck when making the appointment for my complimentary consultation, partly because I have never had cosmetic surgery and partly because I was certain that after breast feeding three children, I was going to be the worst case that Dr. C had ever seen... well, it turns out that I wasn't the worst case (!) and after determining that I needed a full mastopexy and augmentation, I decided to go ahead and book a surgery date for myself. I had other consultations scheduled following mine with Dr. C, but, felt so comfortable and well taken care of, that it wasn't necessary for me to meet another surgeon or his staff. It has been about six months since my surgery, and I have never felt so pleased with the way I look! Thank you Dr. C!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

There isn't anything I would change about my experience with Dr. C. He is a warm and personable man who answered my questions, and then some in follow-up calls and emails I sent to his office before booking my procedure. I am a very organized person and so I appreciated how responsive the office was to my call and how efficiently they handled my account.

Hi SSawyer -- Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your experience. This is so helpful for others who are considering surgery.