Incredible TUBA & BOTOX Results from Dr. Shumway - La Jolla, CA

After many years of research and contemplation, I...

After many years of research and contemplation, I decided on Dr. Shumway for my TUBA surgery due to his expertise in the procedure. The primary reason I desired a breast augmentation was so that my top (originally 32A) would match my curvy waist and hips.

The speed of my recovery was unbelievable:  took few pain pills after the procedure, didn't have significant bruises on my abdomen, drove myself to the 24-hour post-op appointment, and missed just 2.5 days of work (was back in the office Wednesday afternoon after my Monday morning surgery).  The only scar evidence of the procedure is a 1cm mark inside my belly button.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Shumway for an under-the-muscle transumbilical breast augmentation (TUBA) in March 2008, and nothing about the experience wasn't perfect; I simply listened to Dr. Shumway and did everything I needed to do to take care of myself. Also, since early 2008 I've visited Dr. Shumway's office to receive BOTOX injections in my forehead. Now I go to the office about every 4-5 months to eliminate the severe horizontal line that showed up during my early 20s, a line that I refer to as The Grand Canyon. The office is intimate and comfortable. I appreciate the variety of magazines and brochures in the waiting room, though I've never had to wait very long. Dr. Shumway is incredible, and "love" is a word I think I'd use to describe the way I feel about Mary (Surgical Assistant, EMT, Aesthetician), Jillian (Cosmetologist), and Kathy (Practice Manager). Really warm, knowledgeable people. I truly look forward to every appointment, which sounds cliché but is the truth.