Beautiful Breasts! - La Jolla, CA

I cannot believe how seamless the procedure was. ...

I cannot believe how seamless the procedure was. I recognize that there are different pain tolerances for different people, but I can honestly say I had ZERO pain after this surgery. The other great thing was that you cannot even see a scar around my areola. As most people, that is something that concerned me.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G was amazing! I had gone to 4 consultations prior to meeting Dr. G. The previous 4 did not even give me quarter of the time that Dr. G spent with me. He made me feel very comfortable. The other great thing he did was, make me feel good about myself. He didn't push surgery on me, like many of the others did. I am extremely happy with Dr. G and his staff. I would highly recommend for any service. In fact, I continue to see Dr. G for all my injectibles!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.