Amazing Lunch Time Chemical Peel - La Jolla, CA

My daughter and I got our "lunch time" light...

My daughter and I got our "lunch time" light chemical peels together by Dr Kolstad. Needless to say, we are over 21 years apart. And regardless of the age gap and in difference in years of skin damage, we both had such a wonderful result.
Not only is the peel pain free, it is actually refreshing. We could wear make up the same night and did not have to act like recluses as there is no skin peeling or hibernation period from the sun and everyone.

We just love Dr Koldtad and his kind, friendly and positive attitude let alone his incredible amount of knowledge and specialization! My daughter has had other work done by him in the past and he has the most incredible eye!
We also love Jaina who works the front desk as well as does a million other things. She is both friendly and so sweet and to top it off she looks like a runway model!!

We will continue to get touch ups when needed or just for the fun of it to make our girls' days even more special. But no matter what... Dr Koldtad and Jaina will be who we go to for all of our beauty needs!!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kolstad is the very best. His eye for what looks good and natural is the very best that San Diego has to offer!! My daughter lives in Vegas but flies to Dr Kolstad in SD just because if his amazing talent!! He is so sweet and kind as well!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.  Could you please tell us what product was used for the peel?
Yes, of course. I had a glycolic peel. The doctor is very willing to work with the patient to decide how deep the peel should be depending on the sensitivity of the patient's skin. I had a light peel because it was my very first peel and i was cautious. I truly love the result! I have been compliments from strangers about how great my skin looks for turning 50 this year! It feels great to hear that!
That sounds wonderful.  I also recently turned 50 and always looking for ways to stay young looking.