A SKilled & Caring Surgeon - La Jolla, CA

Once I was diagnosed with breast cancer I knew I...

Once I was diagnosed with breast cancer I knew I was going to have reconstruction surgery and I knew Dr Krant was my man! He had just brought on Dr Apostolides and as a team, they guided me through the darkest days of my life with "spectacular" results.

After the pathology report came back from the lumpectomy, Dr Krant highly recommended a mastectomy and then I asked him about doing a bilateral mastectomy with NO nipple sparing. After talking with him about it, he told me I would most likely avoid radiation, I was on board and felt the weight of the world had lifted from me. It was the very BEST decision I have ever made, thanks to Dr Krant!

I had 6 surgeries over 14 mos ~ lumpectomy; bilateral mastectomy with expanders; replacing expanders with silicone implants; 2 fat grafting surgeries with nipple reconstruction and a touch-up surgery! With their skilled hands, the "girls" look amazing, even with the scars. The scars will fade but they tell a valuable story and one I am proud to share!

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Dr Krant did my original breast augmentation and lift in 2005 ~ they looked and felt very natural! His aftercare is amazing. If there was ever an issue he was always available. That being his nature, he has also been the ordering Dr for my yearly mammogram. Fast forward 5 years ~ I was shocked when I was diagnosed with DCIS (breast cancer.) Within minutes of calling his office, he called me back, took me under his wing, lent me an ear and a shoulder to cry on and then quarterbacked my fight! Without him, I don't know where I would be. Dr Krant, Dr A and staff are a wonderful team of professionals ~ they took the stress factor away and made the process easy. I am so blessed to have them on my team!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.