Breast Lift with Augmentation - La Jolla, CA

I decided to have a breast lift with augmentation...

I decided to have a breast lift with augmentation because the girls didn't match how I felt about myself. Breasts were sagging and getting older while my spirt definitely was not! I made the appointment on my birthday and it was probably the best birthday gift I have ever received, albeit from myself! I made myself crazy reading things online about what size I could be and how many CC's should be in the implants. I truly did stress over this. I didn't want to be too large which in my opinion isn't natural looking and ends up making one look fat. Also, many of my older friends told me that everything gets bigger as we age which definitely played a big role in my wish to stay with a natural looking sized implant. At the same time, I felt that if I was going to have surgery, I may as well get bang for the buck and get them on the larger side of natural. In the end, on the morning of the surgery, I just asked the Dr to choose what she thought was best for me based on her expertise. She's been doing this for years so she'd know better than me.

I'm 6 months out and I'm very pleased with the results. My breasts look great, aren't too large, and my confidence has soared. It's nice to wear a shirt without the flat pancake of the upper breast peeking out of the top. I tried on my pre-surgery bras and am thrilled that they still fit! I wear a 34E from Intimancy (very expensive bras but worth it, also, sizing is not American so DO NOT think I have bazoongas!) and being able to wear those is nice as I spent a pretty penny on them. Overall, I don't think my breasts are larger, they're just higher, more filled out, and the nipple is where the good Lord intended it to be.

One last thing, the surgery wasn't bad at all and recovery was a breeze.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Everything about my experience with Dr. Saltz and LJCSC was wonderful from start to finish. They answered my questions to my satisfaction, were wonderful taking my calls after the procedure when I'd have a concern, and I felt very welcome in their office. I cannot rave enough about the Dr, the procedure, or my beautiful new girls, I'm beyond thrilled.

It sounds like you got exactly what you'd hoped. Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!