Very Happy in San Diego - La Jolla, CA

I've been small chested my whole life. I always...

I've been small chested my whole life. I always thought I was a 34A, but DR. P and his staff said that they thought I was slightly larger than that. I was comfortable with my body and shape before the surgery, but my small chest never turned any heads. Now that I had the surgery, I am actually between a 36D and 36DD, and feel that my chest is now proportionate to my body. They feel and look natural, and I actually have cleavage now. The silicone implants were put in under the muscle. It's been a little over a month now. The incision site under the areola is healing nicely, and will be almost invisable one day. My nipples were extremely sensative after the surgery, for almost 4 weeks. Dr. P explained that this would happen, as the nerves were stretching. It was uncomfortable for a while, but is getting better.

I have a professional career, and wear suits and dresses regularly to work. I still dress conservatively at the office, but will occasionally wear a sexier outfit. But on the weekends, I feel confident wearing more snug fitting, figure flattering tops.

I had my surgery just before Christmas, and was able to take the week between Christmas and New Year's to recover. I took all of my antibiotics as directed, but weaned myself off of the pain meds within a few days after the surgery because I didn't need them.

The weather has been cold, but I am looking forward to warmer weather, and bikini shopping!

I really wish I would have done this years ago. I feel sexy, confident, and beautiful. I now have a full chest to match my hips. DR. P and his team were wonderful. The office was relaxing and tastefully decorated, and his surgery center was on-site.

This may sound funny to some folks, but I can't stop playing with my boobs. (in private of course). Part of the recovery process is to "stretch" the cavity where the implant rests. Push together, up, down, etc. This helps them settle into place. They start out riding a bit high, and this helps them settle into a more natural look. It's just fun. They feel really, really good.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

DR. P was a referral from two friends. I did do a consultation with another doctor also, but felt more comfortable with DR. P. He was more professional, not as "flashy", and had great reviews. Not only from on-line sources, but mostly from my two friends.