Great! - La Jolla, CA

I had thought about doing this for a long time and...

I had thought about doing this for a long time and felt so comfortable with Dr B that after many consultations I just jumped in!

I was back at work in a few day due to his perfect work! My breasts look great, I would trust him to do almost anything, he has done several procedures on my friends all with great results! Honestly if I had known it would be this easy and perfect I would have done it years ago... Dont think Twice he is the BEST!

I did want them larger but he was unable to fit a larger implant whice probably looks better anyways, he didnt push the limits so as not to leave any risk of complication, If you do not like something he will so whatever he can to fix the problem. He allowed me if i decided mine were too small to come in 6months free of charge and get larger implants.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr B is Wonderful. He really is a wonderful doctor you wont regret it!

It's a good thing that he was conservative and watching our for your health, believe me. I've seen lots of women who've gotten implants that didn't work on their frame or with their tissues and ended up with a big old mess. Would love to know what size you went from and to!

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf!

I went from a small B ( very small with no sag bc I am younger 24 lol) to 550 CC mod Plus silicone implants. Keep in mind I am 5'8 142 ibs so these dont look as big as they sound. Though the end result is a 36D - 34DD and I am very happy he didnt go bigger because I cannot imagine the complications. No wonder so many complications exist people push the bodily limits too far. He was very aware of what my body could handle, and I am so happy with everything.