Amazing Doctor, Staff and Beautiful Breasts - La Jolla, CA

When I decided to have surgery on my breasts to...

When I decided to have surgery on my breasts to have them enlarged I scheduled a consultation with a doctor I found in the Reader. What a mistake that was. I heard of a Dr. in La Jolla from a family member that works in his office. I immediately scheduled a consultation with his office. During that visit, the Dr. answered and cleared up any doubt I had from the previous Dr. He informed me of every step the procedure consisted of, explained pros and cons of every aspect, and COMPLETELY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND READY TO HAVE SURGERY. He is an amazing doctor, his work and knowledge are exceptional, and his skills are detailed. Post surgery he made sure that I was not in pain, and informed me that certain pains were normal and would eventually go away. His assurance was very comforting before during and after surgery. The ending result is absolutely beautiful. No scars, no pain, and everything looks incredibly perfect. I would go back to this Dr for any additional surgery I may desire in the future.

Dr. John G. Apostolides

The Dr.s beside manner was comforting and relaxing. He ALWAYS answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood. My after care follow-up was extremely comfortable. I was cared for in a very caring and curtious manner. He was at every appointment I had. Any question or concern I had by phone or e-mail was immediately responded to. The staff is absolutely wonderful, caring, and responsive to any need I had. The payment process they set up with me was unbelieveable. They asked me to give a down payment of what I could. I gave a down payment over half of total. They then asked what I could pay monthly, I told them and they said ok. They completely work with you to make sure that you are happy. My wait time was never long at all. I was always in and out.