Amazing Doctor, Staff and Beautiful Breasts - La Jolla, CA

When I decided to have surgery on my breasts to...

When I decided to have surgery on my breasts to have them enlarged I scheduled a consultation with a doctor I found in the Reader. What a mistake that was. I heard of a Dr. in La Jolla from a family member that works in his office. I immediately scheduled a consultation with his office. During that visit, the Dr. answered and cleared up any doubt I had from the previous Dr. He informed me of every step the procedure consisted of, explained pros and cons of every aspect, and COMPLETELY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND READY TO HAVE SURGERY. He is an amazing doctor, his work and knowledge are exceptional, and his skills are detailed. Post surgery he made sure that I was not in pain, and informed me that certain pains were normal and would eventually go away. His assurance was very comforting before during and after surgery. The ending result is absolutely beautiful. No scars, no pain, and everything looks incredibly perfect. I would go back to this Dr for any additional surgery I may desire in the future.

Dr. John G. Apostolides

The Dr.s beside manner was comforting and relaxing. He ALWAYS answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood. My after care follow-up was extremely comfortable. I was cared for in a very caring and curtious manner. He was at every appointment I had. Any question or concern I had by phone or e-mail was immediately responded to. The staff is absolutely wonderful, caring, and responsive to any need I had. The payment process they set up with me was unbelieveable. They asked me to give a down payment of what I could. I gave a down payment over half of total. They then asked what I could pay monthly, I told them and they said ok. They completely work with you to make sure that you are happy. My wait time was never long at all. I was always in and out.

wow your results are great!!!! they look very good..
if u are already a double d i am not sure 500cc's would b a great idea. Mind you I was a minus A literally and went with 550cc's and became a double d...so figure 500c's and you r already a double d...wow thats a lot. May be consider a lift with fewer cc's...they have exaples of cc's in the office. They give you a bra and you insert witchever cc's you are interested in. May be you should do that first...start with lower cc's and move up til you r content with considering a lift. I assume that you getting 500cc's will make u a 42 triple F. Consider the weight you will b carrying and back pains. Remember there are a lot of people who get reductions. Good luck, and thank you for your compliment.
@SND in California, Hi i also want t get BA/lift and TT,I was wondering about your 550cc, cause i am already a 38dd and want to go bigger.. I need them lifted since gravity has taken over,I seena doc where i live he said he would do 500c on me and now i am thinking that may be to big.. umm got me thinking now.. I don't want to look like a cow..lol so i need to search and see what bigger would look like.. btw you look good... :)
You look great. May I ask what size you went with? I had BA October 20 and went with 500 cc memory gel under the muscle. I love them and could not be happier. I am a 34 d now. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Thank you. I went with 550 cc. The doctor said he had to work on me an extra hour to get all of those cc's in. He said thats what I wanted so he made it happen. I am so thankful to Dr. A and his team. I was a size 36 -A and now I am a 38 DD. I went with under the muscle also, but I used a silicone also known as "gummy bear." I also could not be happier. Thank you for your compliment and for sharing.

Thank you for posting your story and photo with us here on RealSelf. Your results look beautiful! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

I went with Silicone. He informed me that after they were taken off the market years ago, and replaced back on that they were completely safe. I got the Silicone nicknamed "Gummy Bear," which completely feels like a normal breast. Totally squishy and soft.