aaamazing! - La Jolla, CA

After years of fluctuating in both weight and...

After years of fluctuating in both weight and breast size I decided that I wanted to get my breast augmented. I did not have many cons, I was nervous to invest so much money and take out credit to pay for them but I figured they are an investment in me and my personal happiness and they stay with you forever :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I am currently living in NYC and after seeing the work of Dr.G on both family and friends decided to email him. Not only did Dr.G quickly respond but he took a genuine interest in helping me make an informed decision. He was able to work with my tight schedule and fit me in while i was on a short trip to SD. The staff was amazing-- so helpful and attentive. Dr.G thoroughly understood what I wanted and was very successful in achieving the outcome. I have never been so happy with a decision. I absolutely love the way they look and feel. I have received numerous compliments from both family/friends and stranger. When it comes to plastics Dr. G is the best in the business.

Congratulations! It's nice you found your PS via word of mouth from friends and family. What type and size implants did you get? Was your recovery smooth or did you experience any complications? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

getting my breast and tummy done was two of the best investments i ever made! no regrets!