14 Yrs Later My Breast Aug Still Looks and Feels Great! - La Jolla, CA

He did my breast aug in 1997 and I have not had...

He did my breast aug in 1997 and I have not had any problems. They have maintained their softness and position very well after 14 yrs. I now live in another state and am scheduled for a tummy tuck where I live but if I still lived in San Diego I would go back to him for this procedure as well. My breasts don't need to be redone yet, even after 2 kids!! P.S. I can not recall exact price as it was along time ago but I think it was between 3500-4000K.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff were very nice, professional and I just had that feeling that he was the right doc for me.

Yes, glad to hear from someone that's had them a long time with great results!

I love hearing long term success stories! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad they're holding up well!

Back then they only did saline..there was a big controversy over silicone back then.
I am happy with the saline and they are under the muscle which I think it important. When I need to get them redone in the future I do not know if I will stick with saline or go with silicone. Most docs offer both so I would ask your PS which one he/she recommends and why.
Good luck..I didnt think recovery was bad at all.
did you go with silicone or saline? I am still trying to figure out what I want to do.. I have my consults next week and sooo excited!!!