Wow - La Crosse, WI

I am two days post procedure. I just wanted to...

I am two days post procedure. I just wanted to post that if you are considering this, know the procedure can be a little overwhelming. My technician put the machine on and turned it on. I freaked out with the amount of suction and the pain/sensation it caused. I wasn't sure I could do it. She assured me it would only last for ten minutes. I asked her to remove the device so I could think about it. I also took 1/2 a Xanax ;). I decided to proceed and she told me she was turning the suction down to the "recommended" amount. That a couple of months ago she started turning it up for better results. Maybe it was the reduction in suction or the Xanax or just preparing myself more but the second attempt went better. The worst part of the procedure was e first ten minutes. However the day and day after the procedure, my abdomen was very tender, swollen and now bruised. I haven't been able to put my jeans on yet. I've never had a C-section before but I felt like I had one. I had to support my abdomen when I walked. I'll follow up in a few weeks to let you know if it was worth it !

I always tell them to turn it up to the highest suction, I want the BEST results! I'm surprised they didn't charge you extra, because it cost them a ton to start it again for you.