60th Birthday, Blessed with Great Skin, Just Had Two Darker Spots at Jowl, a Couple Tiny "Pimples", and Wrinkly Upper Lip - LA

No results. 2 weeks later I see no difference...

No results. 2 weeks later I see no difference whatsoever. Dark spots, tiny pimples, wrinkly upper lip still exactly as it was the day before I did the treatment. The only difference is I'm now paranoid about any sun on my face, I now ride my bike looking like a hoodlum. Total waste of my time and money.

No Improvement Whatsoever

As recommended by people from this website. I gave the process the full six weeks to see "amazing results". Not so much. I don't look even a smidgeon better than I did before the ViPeel. Brown spots, little bumps, wrinkles are exactly the same. I'm really disappointed with this and wish I'd have never wasted the time or money to do it. Big let down from the huge high hopes I had.

Six Weeks Later - Still Nothing Positive to Report

As suggested by someone from this website, I patiently waited the full 6 weeks for the process to be fully completed. I use sunscreen religiously, I bought a hat so big I literally bang in to door jambs in some doorways, I haven't allowed my face or neck to see the sun in over 6 weeks. I even cancelled a Palm Desert trip to ensure I didn't disrupt the process. No improvement whatsoever. In fact, I honestly feel it was a detriment for my skin. My face looks less vibrant and drier than before. I'm so disappointed that I wasted the time and money on ViPeel. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. However, once your mind is made up to do it (as mine was) you have high hopes. I feel completely duped and let down.

She's very nice, I felt she was knowledgable. I went in for photo facial, she strongly suggested the ViPeel would do much better for me and would definitely take care of my issues. Again, my skin for the most part is beautiful for a 60 year old woman. I get compliments on my skin often. I only had those minor things I wanted to correct before my actual 60th birthday.

Agree with MIAGurl. Chemical peel will stimulate collagen and help rejunvenate the skin. I did VI peel 5 times. The regular VI peel gave me a more refined texture but does not work well in fading spots. VI Precision Peel, which is 25% stronger is more suitable for melasma. One time, and I saw my spots fade.
Precision plus is my favorite. I have acne scars and don't like lasers because I have ethnic skin
I tried laser (CO2 Fractional Laser) previously and developed multiple tiny pores in the third attempt when they upped the power. :( That's why I'm doing VI peel now to to improve the texture.
Hi there! Im sorry you weren't happy with your results. Did you follow all the protocols and use the post peel towelettes too? Chemical peels also stimulate collagen production so you will be seeing plumper firmer skin in 4-6 weeks. As long as you wear a high SPF you should be okay riding your bike.
Thanks for the hopeful info about 4 - 6 weeks. Yes, I did everything as instructed. I kept my instructions on my bathroom counter and read them carefully several times a day to ensure the best results. If I notice a difference in a month I will be sure to update my comment.
Even just the three towelettes alone should give you improvement. Thats so strange you didn't see much of a difference! Again im so sorry that happened. Usually this peel gives great results. Would love to know if you see anything in a month!