49, Male, Ultherapy to Tighten Jawline - La Canada Flintridge, CA

About a year ago I started to notice sagging...

About a year ago I started to notice sagging around my jaw line and the skin on my neck becoming slack. After debating for 6 months -- and despite some of the cautionary stories I'd read on Real Self -- I decided to try Ultherapy (mid face and neck). My biggest concern was the pain, which turned out to be much more manageable than expected. The nurse offered -- and I accepted -- both Valium and Vicodin as well as numbing cream. The pain I experienced with meds was about the same as an IPL without meds -- it wasn't fun but it was totally manageable. The procedure lasted 70 minutes and I had no post-procedure pain. After an hour there is was no redness or bruising. I will post photos and updates monthly.

Ultherapy - 3 days post procedure

I did not have any bruising, redness or lumps post procedure -- all concerns I had going in. I had slight tenderness on both cheekbones for a couple of days but this is now gone.

Ultherapy - 6 days post procedure

Like I've read in other posts I did start to experience soreness around the jawline starting at day 4. It's only tender when I wash my face, etc. I don't notice it other times.
Jennifer

Radiance Medical Spa Jennifer is terrific. I have total trust in her expertise and skills.

I too had a sore face still there at times but its ok if u get the results.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Pain is also my biggest fear.  If you have any pre and post pictures you care to share that would be great.