Okay, OUCH! - La Canada, CA

I had read the reviews of the procedure and was...

I had read the reviews of the procedure and was looking forward to getting the treatment yesterday. Some folks said it was painful and some not so much. My anxiety level began to rise when the practitioner started pushing Vicodin prior to the procedure. I declined opting rather for ibuprofin. When I was offered two squeeze balls and told I might need them, I started having second thoughts about the vicodin. By the time the procedure was halfway through I would have handed over my debit card and pin number is she had asked for it. I don't want to scare anyone from the procedure because I already feel that the result will be worth it. But be forwarned, if you don't have a fleshy face, it is very painful. Take the vicodin. Take two.

I'm excited for you as well! I have been on the fence regarding having it done and reading your blog reassures me. I live in Pasadena and would like to know who your doctor you used in La Canada is, if I may?
I used Radiacne Medical Group 707 Foothill Blvd. #2, 91011. I don't remember the docs name but a technician administered the therapy. Still very happy, by the way!!
that's Radiance Medical group. sorry...
After a little more than two months since the procedure, I have noticed a very nice lift to my brows and neck. Folks have commented that I have a "glow" and "whatever your doing, keep doing it" and stuff like that. lol I just hate all the attention and validation lol!!

That is awesome!! And judging from their comments its a nice subtle, not overly done, change. So happy for you!!

Thanks for sharing that you didn't think the ibuprofen was enough. I'm sorry you had to learn that by experiencing it though :(

What kinds of changes have you noticed in your skin since the treatment?

So far I have noticed some skin tightening in the areas treated. Nothing radical but I really didn't expect that. Certainly nothing negative to report. I'll report back in a month.

So glad there is nothing negative to report! Will be looking forward to your update! :)