45 Years Old with Two Kids - Kuala lumpur, Malaysia

I want to start my story about retin A and why i...

I want to start my story about retin A and why i used that . Although i cared a lot about my skin and applied best commercial creams , fruit masks, avoid sunshines , having good nutritions, i remarked that my face skin is not fresh it's somehow dark and not harmonic with my body skin. A doctor prescribed for me retin A and how to apply it , for first two weeks every three night , then for send week every other night and then every night until finished . First my skin became red then started to shed and because i dont work so it wasnt big problem for me , i didnt go outside that time,after redness and shedding finished , waw you cannot imagin my face skin becomes like a baby skin , i enjoy it every time i look at the mirror. Now i wanted to know can i change it to retin A hydroquinon combination cream for continuing , because i heard hydroquinon is also magnific, so i asked this question in realself.com and i am wating my response.

Thanks for posting your review!! I am glad you are seeing results, I have been thinking about using Retin-A and may look into it for the fall as I love the sun!

What strength is your Retin-A?
Dear Eva thanks for your comment , actually I was going to start with 0.025 but I couldnt find it , so I used 0.05 . Now my skin looks like a lifted skin , I love it so much.
Great to hear!
Please how long did you use it before you noticed a change?