Fair, Freckled Skin on 44 Year Old: Age Spots Treated Very Well with IPL - Konz, Germany

I have been doing glycolic acid treatments (30%)...

I have been doing glycolic acid treatments (30%) on my face and neck for about five years (once a month during the winter) and using Neostrata facial wash and lotion irregularly during the winter months as well. I did do it occasionally on my hands and chest, but clearly I should have done it more on my chest. I only have one tiny age spot on my face, none on my hands or neck, but plenty on my chest. I suppose I only used sunscreen daily on my face and next, though...

My dermatologist said that since I have so many age spots on my chest and the summer has been cold, he could do IPL twice to lighten the age spots on my chest - he was pretty surprised at the difference between my face and chest. 10 years difference, in his opinion.

I forgot to take before photos but you can see above a picture of my arm, which has the same age spots as my chest did. I don't know what laser he did, but I know he did it very lightly as I have SUCH sensitive skin. It did not hurt at all and the results were immediate. The age spots are now 50% gone and the skin looks fantastic. I will go one more time but not more, having read all the negative reviews of IPL.
Thank you for sharing your experience and posting your pictures of this treatment.  Yes, it does appear that they have faded quite a bit.  Looks good.
Will do one more in two weeks and will post pix. I must say, my chest still looks fantastic now (one week since the first treatment).

only few tiny "coffee grains"

Almost one week after the first IPL, I only had a handful of minuscule "coffee grains". My skin just looked radiant and plump this week, nothing unattractive at all (the "grains" were too small to see).
Yes please do post your updated pictures after the next treatment.
hi dear can u tell me which Pil u took ?? i am from india and i also want to take this.. pls help me plssss...
Dr. Kautz

Dr. Kautz is very open and friendly. Explains everything. Knows my skin is very fragile and sensitive and is cautious. He has over 100 lasers and is a laser specialist, one of the few in Germany. Treats many, many babies with birth defects! Will never let a nurse treat a patient, which seems to be very important, reading the reviews of laser treatments on here.