Sculptra experience - terrible - please be careful

Hi - I'm 42 and decided on Sculptra after have a...

Hi - I'm 42 and decided on Sculptra after have a lot of volume loss in face.
I had 1.5 vials in early Oct and then another 1.5 vials in early Nov. It's now early December and just in the past week I've had a large amount of increase in volume (my temples are too big) and also a small visible nodule develop

More nodules developing from Sculptra

I've had saline flushed through my nodule - but so far it has little effect (it's four days since the procedure) - and now further smaller bumps have come up under the other eye now. Every day something new seems to be happening - very concerning.

More scary Sculptra symptoms

Hi - just to update you on my Sculptra treatment. It is 7 - 8 weeks post my second treatment and I've had more scary side effects - sore, watery eyes, swelling aching joints, fatigue, sore throat, more saliva production than usual. The doctor gave me a course of antibiotics (although said my reaction probably isn't related to Sculptra) - but I still feel unwell. I've also had a lot of growth (too much). My nodule was treated with a steroid injection and it has reduced a little bit.

Update

It's now 2 and a half months since my second Sculptra treatment and I'm pleased to say my lumps have now disappeared. Also much of the swelling has gone. Still not sure it was worth it though - my face looks almost back to how it was pre treatment. I guess everyone had a different reaction.

Sculptra - 5 months on

Hi - well it's five months on from my Sculptra experience and I thought I'd update this review. I'm pleased to say my lumps have disappeared and the result looks good.
I am however still dealing with a strange autoimmune problem that is affecting my nervous system. I absolutely cannot link this to Sculptra - but I can say that it started at the same time that the product started to react.
I have also noticed the Sculptra subsiding (which is much quicker than the two years it is meant to last).
So overall, given the expense, the problems with the lumps - and the unpredictable nature of the product, I wouldn't recommend it.
No matter how good your doctor is - you just don't know how your body may react. And if there is even the slightest change it may affect your health and nervous system, then I would advise people to perhaps look at a safer product?
I hope this helps.
Confidential

My doctor is experienced - having done over 800 procedures. He said he's only seen about 15 cases of nodules. I wasn't warned about possible side effects, apart from lumps.