Excellent Results. Affordable. Thanks, Dr. Saha! - Kolkata, India

I had excellent results after being operated by Dr...

I had excellent results after being operated by Dr. Srinjoy Saha in Kolkata, India. He put me to sleep, injected something into both my breasts, and performed liposuction. Hardly any scars, which are hidden anyway. My entire problem vanished within a couple of hours. The only bugging thing was to wear pressure garments for 1 month later on. But I had to, as my surgeon had warned that results would be best only when I wear it.

Srinjoy Saha

I was enticed to be operated by the thorough knowledge of Dr. Saha, after seeing his website 'plastangel.com'. He had trained under the best cosmetic surgeons in USA, but was very down to earth and reassuring. When I compare prices now, I see I received it for almost a steal, as he did the whole procedure for less than 600 USD. Thanks a ton, Dr. Saha!

Male breast reduction surgery in kolkata can be possible at Enhance Clinics for more details call at 03322829126
He might be good with liposuction, but he really... really sucks when it comes to nose job..... He left me with ugly scars and unpropotion weird nose with a very conspicious depressed scars and uneven nostril.... Its really sad...
i believe its only liposuction..i saw his website and pics seems fake..! sorry but be real
priyanshu please confirm was your gland also removed or only liposuction was done i also live in kolkata plan to go for the surgery in near term...if possible please post your pics....

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  I am so glad to hear all went well and that you love your results.