Tummy Tuck - Knoxville, TN

I am 33 years old. I had been overweight most of...

I am 33 years old. I had been overweight most of my life. Around the time I turned 30, I lost 70 pounds. I lost this weight through diet, cardio, and weight lifting. No matter what I did with my diet or with my workout, the excess skin around my midsection would not go away. It was very discouraging to work so hard and still see that skin hanging on me. I was not going to feel attractive in that area until it was gone! After talking with two of my friends who had experienced successful procedures with Dr. Reath, I decided to take action. I am so glad I did. Now instead of rushing to put my clothes on in a dressing room, I take my time and admire my new tight tummy! I can't thank Dr. Reath and his staff enough. I am so, so glad I had this procedure. Thank you so much Dr. Reath! You and your staff are wonderful!

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reath and all of his staff are amazing. The experience could not have been any better. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Results were even better than I expected!

Welcome Lori!   I am glad you joined us her on RealSelf.

I am very happy for you that you are enjoying your new tummy so much.  It sure makes getting dressed in the morning more enjoyable.  And how nice that you had friends who had already used Dr. Reath.  How long ago did you have this done?

Definitely post some before and after pictures.