Glad I Finally Did It! - Knoxville, TN

I had my tummy tuck 7-30-2013, finally after just...

I had my tummy tuck 7-30-2013, finally after just talking about it for so long! So far it hasn't been as bad as I'd imagined. I have very little pain except when I'm getting in or out of the recliner. I've had some problems urinating, but it is getting better. I've been sleeping a lot which is so unusual for me! Trying to get up and walk every hour or two, I don't really get tired, I just start hurting and have to go back to the recliner. The hardest part of all this is not being able to go running. I'll try to get some pictures on here later.

Discomfort tonight

Having some discomfort tonight. The pain is not bad, it's just hard to get comfortable. The hardest part for me is having to rely on others and not being able to exercise.

Bored!

Some discomfort, hate the binder and drain. Mostly just so incredibly bored and tired of sitting. I've been going for frequent walks around the house, but that is boring too, lol.

Better

Felt a little better today. Walked for 25 minutes after drinking my coffee, it really helped. I hope so much I get my drain out tomorrow.

Getting better!

Today is the most normal I've felt. I feel like I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm trying to get up and walk every hour or two and eating as healthy as I can with lots of veggies and fruit. Also drinking a lot of water, I think that helps me a lot.
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reath is an excellent doctor, very patient and caring.