Tummy Tuck - Knoxville, TN

5'6" 150# 15%bf (wouldnt believe it to look at me)...

5'6" 150# 15%bf (wouldnt believe it to look at me) Mother of twins and my tummy and breasts have been stretched beyond recognition. I workout 5 days a week and lift heavy but no matter how much I train my stomach will never look like anything other than hamburger meat without the help of a surgeon ;)

Tomorrow is my first consultation with Dr. Reath and I am SUPER PUMPED! Ive read all his blogs, watched all his truthometer videos, and am very confident in my decision to go with him. Ive heard nothing but amazing things about both he and his staff and cant wait to meet them.

Im both excited and terrified. Terrified because I want this done like last year and Im afraid Ill have to wait even longer because Dr. Reath is a very popular guy here in Knoxville!

I already have a pretty good idea that I want saline over the muscle with about 300-350 cc. We'll see what Dr. Reath thinks about all that though.

Surgery Date Is Set!!!

On Monday I scheduled my tummy tuck for September 30!!!!!!! I decided to wait to do the boobies... The main thing I wanted was the tuck, the boobles were an after thought.

The count down has begun! It still doesnt feel real, and it probably wont until they are wheeling me into the OR.

EXCITED! EXCITED! EXCITED!

PAID IN FULL!

Last week we paid the remaining balance for my tummy tuck. I wanted it done ASAP because I was worried something may prevent it from happening.... like all of the banks in the world would vanish into thin air, totally rational right?!

From some of the vlogs I've watched, I noticed some women get stretch marks from the actual tuck itself. Being a mother of twins, I'm not scared of a few stretch marks, HA. I did however want to try and prevent them, so I figured I would start putting Burt's Bees Belly Butter on my stomach everyday up until the big day. Can't hurt, and it smells so much better than coco butter. I got it from Target but I also noticed they carry it at Kroger.

So I've noticed I'm not talking about it every second of every day like I was prior to setting my surgery date. Maybe it's because there's nothing left to do but wait, or nothing left to say that I haven't said... HAHAHA! I'm sure my family is grateful for that. Still, there isn't a moment that goes by without me thinking about it. I get so excited sometimes, like a little kid who has had way too much sugar and goes to the coolest playground in the world but doesn't know what to play on first.

Pre-Op Changed

Just a quick update. I'm still working out like usual, and eating clean for the most part. My family went Paleo in January and it has been great! Occasionally we have gluten free pizza or desserts, but that's about it. The main thing I've changed is I have cut out alcohol completely. I'm not trying to diet hardcore or workout hardcore, I'm just continuing with what I'm used to and trying to be as healthy as possible for my surgery.

My Pre-Op appointment was pushed back a few days but I'm totally cool with that. Now my husband can come with me and I don't have to go solo! Its next Thursday on the 11th, which happens to be my husbands birthday. I still can't believe it's finally going to happen!!! So Excited!
I'll update again after my Pre-Op and get all my Post Surgery things together.

2 weeks to go!!!!!

I had my pre op last Thursday. Everything went great. I got my goodie bag, supplements and vitamins. On Friday the hubs and I went to Rent A Center and secured a lift chair WOOT WOOT! Today I filled my scripts... which I was so worried was going to cost alot. I don't take medicine, haven't had to in over 10 years so I assumed it would be exspensive..... All under $30! Yay! I have everything I need, just waiting on the day.

I'll upload pics of my stock pile and nest in a few days. :)
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Yay! So excited for you! You're going to love the new you;)
You are perfect for a TT. Your results are going to be amazing. Congrats on the healthy lifestyle! Looking forward to following your journey.
So excited for you! It's just around the corner. You will not regret this! It's the best thing I have ever done for myself.
I know!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!
While it is possible to get stretch marks from a tummy tuck, this is unusual. Usually we can remove a lot of the existing stretch marks but not necessarily all of them. Nothing wrong with Bert's Bees Belly Butter (aka BBBB)! Best, David B.
Thanks Dr Reath! I figured it wasn't very common. Never hurts to be prepared... plus it makes my skin incredibly soft :)
You are going to do do great! I can't wait to watch your journey!
I'll start counting down the days as well!
Woo hoo! The days will go fast! I'm 28 days pre op and I remember counting down from 60! I agree, it still doesn't feel real!
You are going to have a great result! The time will fly and it'll be your turn! So happy for you!
Girl you are going to look SO GOOD! BEst decision I have made in a long time, and my husband totally agrees! Can't wait to see your after pictures, 15% bf awesome! Love your legs, btw!!!
Thanks! I love my tree trunks too. I'm so happy I'm finally getting this done!
Wonderful! I am excited for you as well. You should have a really good result. David B.
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! You are going to have amazing results!!! =D
Congrats on your decision to come to the flat side! I know you're going to look amazing! I have my mm in just 12 days, August 4th!! I am so excited and have been waiting for this for over 20 years..my time has come!! Keep us posted on your journey:)
Oh Wow! Thats SOOO close! Best of luck to you on your MM! I cant wait to see your results!!!
Thanks! I can't to see your pics as well! You're going to do great!
Fantastic! Congratulations! You are going to look super hot!
you will be in great hands if you go with Dr Reath!
That's the feeling I'm getting. :)
While he was explaining the pre op marking, he actually said "Please don't bring me a string bikini." and I immediately thought of you! LOL!
hahahaha! Too funny. Well he never told me not to so I pushed it as far as i could : )
Haha! :P
You sound so ready for this! How did your consultation go?
It went outstanding. Everything I read, or heard about Dr. Reath's office is true. They are so very friendly and helpful. I had a list of questions on my phone and didnt even have to ask them because Dr. Reath explained everything so thorough he covered them all. I have been ready for this for YEARS!