Coolsculpting Works!!!!! - Knoxville, TN

I have seen Coolsculpting around a lot and thought...

I have seen Coolsculpting around a lot and thought it was to good to be true. Well I schedule my consult and when I got to Dr. Reath's office all the staff was so nice and so I though to myself, even if this doesn't work I am glad my path has crossed theirs. So I met with a sweet girl named Natasha. She did my consult and I felt very comfortable with her and felt like she knew what she was talking about. She seemed to be very passionate about this procedure. She was very honest with me about what I could expect from the treatment. She gave me a quote that was designed just for me and what would give me the results I wanted. So I decided to go ahead and give it a try...... That was 4 months ago and WOW, she was right!!!!!! I am so happy with my results.I just got back from my follow-up appt with her, that she had me schedule the day of my last treatment and she took after pictures and we compared them to my before and it was great to see where I came from. now keep in mind that I am a realistic person and knew this was not surgery and she told that same thing during my consult. Thank you Dr. Reath's office for offering this wonderful procedure.
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon