awesome! - Knoxville, TN

When I was a preteen in the 70's my parents asked...

When I was a preteen in the 70's my parents asked me if I wanted braces and I said "no" because of the horrendous time my younger brother had. My teeth have always been an embarrassment with gaps and a bit of an overbite. So much so that I would smile with my mouth closed in school pictures. That all ended this past year because of ClearCorrect!

Last year my mom gifted me with the treatment. We are both thrilled with the results! My dentist, Dr. Gary Kinder, was awesome in implementing the treatment and his staff cheered me on the whole way. When I went for my appointments every three weeks I was so enthusiastic about the process it was infectious. Especially when I would tell them that I could eat an apple much easier or how clean my bite was and how excited I was about how easy the process was. Being able to remove the aligners made it very easy to keep my teeth clean and it only took a short time to become accustomed to wearing them as instructed.

The results...I have my smile back!

It would be great to see some before and after pictures, so that others can get an idea how dramatic the change was!  Not all patients are deemed appropriate candidates for Clear Correct, but it can be hard for our community members to compare cases without pictures.  How long was your treatment, and how many trays?  How long did you have to wear each tray for?  Was there any IPL involved?  Are you in retainers now?  How many and what kind of retainers did you get?  Thanks for writing a review!

Dr. Gary Kinder

Dr. Kinder and his staff at the Center For Laser Dentistry are awesome! Everyone is very friendly and they provide top notch care. FIVE STARS!