36f So Glad I Took the Plunge and Had Reduction After 20 Years!!

My motivation was to be our of pain!! I was a 36 f...

My motivation was to be our of pain!! I was a 36 f and now I'm a. 36 c or d. So happy I did it. Dr James Taylor at UT medical center was amazing. He's meticulous. I can say that because I Adm a surgery nurse and have worked with him. I've known for 10 years that I wanted him to do it. So worth being out of the pain!!

four weeks today.

Four weeks today and moving right along!! Sutures seem more angry. But feeling well. Just wish the fat necrosis didn't feel like pressure on my left areola. I've been massaging that area

SO HAPPY 5 1/2 weeks post op

Wore a cute dress today that I never corrode worn before... So happy!!!!

correction.

A dress I never could have worn before. Lol

loving my new smaller me!!!

I can honestly say at age 43 with 20 years of pain I have not regretted doing this. Not at 2 weeks not at 3 weeks... I however only took Tylenol post op and went back to work at 9 days post op. I feel so much better and am so much happier with my body. I feel like I have a new lease on life!

7 weeks!!! fell down steps but the girls are fine !!

Fell down some steps Sunday at a motel in Nashville Tn taking my kids to an anime convention. Very sore but feel fortunate that I didn't break anything

8 weeks and doing well!!

My 8 week visit was last week and it went well. The place where there is a small spot of necrotic fat right at the edge of my left areola hurts sometimes but other than that I'm doing well. A little dryness on the right nipple this week had me itching like crazy. Hydrocortisone cream with moisturizers and neosporin did the trick though. Incisions get irritated too if I don't keep them moisturized. Doing great! Overall.

11 weeks

Hard to believe the time has flown by so quickly!! Feeling great. Glad to see warm weather coming. I still find the necrotic lump irritating at times. Overall doing well :-). Still applying hydrocortisone cream to incisions and neosporin.
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Taylor is the kindest surgeon I've ever worked with. It shows in his work. He's meticulous and is wonderful to work with. Being his patient was just as good. His wife is his nurse and is a doll!! Her name is Carol. Judy their receptionist is just as kind. Top notch people!!