Counting Down the Weeks.....nervous! - Knoxville, TN

HI! I'm 33 with two kids. I've gained about 20...

HI!
I'm 33 with two kids. I've gained about 20 lbs in the last 2 years and my breast are so much bigger than they use to be and a lot heavier, I have always wanted a breast lift or implants since i was in my 20's just never had the money and wasnt sure when i was done having kids. Finally I'm doing it! after seeing 3 different doctors one saying I could use a lift and a small implant to give me the fullness at top that I want, by the way I am a D cup. 2nd Dr said I dont implants and i would be just fine with a lift. 3rd doctor said I didnt really need either... lol huh? yea so thats the DR I went with. He is giving me a mini reduction and a lift only, he was totally against the implants which is fine with me i dont want to spend another 5k. I just hope I get enough lift to where I I can wear sun dresses and a strapless bra with out feeling like im still sagging or even better no BRA AT ALL! I had push up bras and undewires, I want to wear cute comfy bras but still have volume in my tops!! *fingers crossed****

I just googled it

I am interested in which doctor you choose. I also went to a consultation with three doctors in Knoxville. I choose J. Lucas. It will two years this Aug. I had BLw/A and TT. Loving it.
What doctor are you going with in Knoxville? Did he or she say what your end result size will be?

It's amazing what children and gravity can do to your breasts! Good for you for doing your research...I'm sure it will pay off. Will your final size still be a D cup?