Dr Lazarus is a Saint

I had a breast augmentation with doctor lazarus....

I had a breast augmentation with doctor lazarus. All of the photos of his work are amazing and my surgery went smoothly. They made me feel very comfortable and safe during the entire procedure. I had minimal pain after, as was off if medication by day 4. I had my surgery on a Friday and was able to get back go work on Tuesday.

So this past week has been excruciating. I'm on...

So this past week has been excruciating. I'm on week 2 since my augmentation, and my PS has been out of town. I have called the nurses every day just to touch base with them on how I'm feeling. They are wonderful! Like I mentioned before, my surgeon and his staff are wonderful! The work is fantastic. Bottom line is that implants are not for me. They are not a "quick fix" to the underlying self esteem issue I have. I want to go back to natural ASAP.

Monday I will discuss with my surgeon and state my case to have them removed sooner vs later. He told me at my 1 week post-op that he insists I wait at least 3 months before he will take them out. I just do not think I can undergo any more depression or anxiety of having these things in! It's not his work, it's me. This was such a dumb move on my part.
I thought I needed this to be beautiful and to feel beautiful. My fiance, my family, and my friends all told me how silly that statement was and how I should not do it! I feel terrible for not listening to them.

Beauty really does come from within, not from how much is hanging from your chest. I just wish I had realized this before deciding in vain to alter my natural figure through a self-elected surgery. :-(

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lazarus is the nicest surgeon ever. Not only is his work fantastic, but his bedside manners are the best I've ever experienced. His staff is wonderful as well, especially Amy, Ashely, and Teresa. If anyone is looking for a plastic surgeon in East TN, please choose him!

Are you stil planning on getting them removed?

You're right, implants are not for everyone. Try not to beat yourself up too much about your decision. I'm glad to see you have started a review in the Breast Implant Removal community where you will get a lot of wonderful support. Just wondering if a 3 month wait for removal is for medical reasons too? Take care and please let us know how your appointment goes with your surgeon!