Simply the Best - Knoxville, TN

Due to weight loss, I had a large amount of...

Due to weight loss, I had a large amount of sagging skin. I was very self-conscious about it. It's that little secret no one tells you when you lose weight-- you lose the weight but sometimes the skin and muscles are so stretched they don't quite go back the way they should.

I am so thankful I had this, would do it again in a minute. It really has transformed my life, made all the hard work worth it.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Reath after lengthy research on surgeons for my procedure. From the first phone call to the office, I instantly felt welcomed and safe. He is a surgeon with true artistic vision. He is also a man with integrity, and a great sense of humor! I live 7 hours away from Knoxville, and it was well worth the drive (several of them!) to have the honor of being his patient. Due to weight loss, I had lots of sagging skin, which really lowered my self esteem. Over the course of a year and a half, Dr. Reath performed a breast lift/augmentation and a circumferential body lift. The results are amazing! Dr. Reath has the ability to see beyond what is” and work towards “what can be”. His “personal approach to personal change” rings very true—he explains everything very thoroughly and answers every question. He also takes the time to answer his emails personally. He makes sure his patients are well informed and are realistic in their goals. His awards and accolades that he has received are well deserved, and is well respected in his profession. His staff is wonderful and caring, always giving the personal touch to whatever they do. Dr. Reath also keeps up with the current trends in his area of expertise, as well as keeping a personal connection with his patients through social media. I told Dr. Reath that he transformed my life by allowing the “real me” to shine through—he humbly said “you did the hard work; I just did the clean up!”. It is obvious he truly loves what he does—his patients are truly blessed to have him—a gifted surgeon, an artistic visionary and a wonderful person all rolled up in one!

My surgery with Dr. Reath is scheduled for January, so it's good to hear from a satisfied customer!

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent body lift. If you don't mind sharing, how did you manage to lose the weight and how much did you lose?

Thanks,