Does Very Little - Knoxville, TN

PROS: Removed brown spots/freckles under my eyes...

PROS: Removed brown spots/freckles under my eyes.

CONS: Did NOTHING else other than lift the few brown spots I had under my eyes. Hurt like HE!!, and that was after taking a sedative and having numbing cream applied all over. I thought I had a high pain threshold until I had Portrait performed.

NOTE: I recently (in 2010) had a CO2 laser used under my eyes. It was supposed to tighten the skin. It didn't do that, but it noticeably improved my horrible dark circles.

Medispa (B. Nix, P.A.)

It wasn't worth $1K and the PAIN and certainly not worth the $3K it cost in 2007. It was a gift from my then-boyfriend to whom I am now married. Now there's no way he will pay for any other laser procedure for me after spending so much on the Portrait let-down............ Just keying this in is making me tear up, which I didn't expect.

Hi june,

Well although your procedures are not improving what you are going in for it's good that they are solving other problems :) I'm sorry it didn't tighten, other members have sometimes had to go more than once, but with the amount of pain it doesn't sound like you would want to do that.

Thanks so much!