Love - Knoxville, TN

I'd always hated the size of my breasts....

I'd always hated the size of my breasts. I'd considerred breast augmentation for a while and finally decided to go through with it.

I am so happy that I went through with it. My results are AWESOME. I would honestly go through this surgery once a month if I had to because I am so much happier with life after the procedure. My confidence has changed tremendously. I had this surgery at age 19 and I look forward to going through college with this new confidence and new/improved me!

My advice for others is take Dr R;s advice! I am a very petite person and he recommended 275cc's. That doesn't sound like very much but it was PERFECT for me. So glad I didn't go bigger like I'd planned. (I had originally wanted like 350!)He knows what he's talking about so listen!

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation in March. I cannot begin to explain how thankful I am for this man. He truly changed my life! My biggest insecurity is now what I love most about my body. His staff is amazing! I highly recommend Dr R if you have been considerring this surgery. I was extremely nervous (actually almost backed out) but Dr R and his staff let me come back in for a chat and they really helped calm my nerves. (Mandi was a huge help to me and I completely trusted her opinion!) Thank you Dr R and staff!

It sounds like you got a nice, realistic size for your frame. I bet you look fabulous! Thanks for posting here on RealSelf!