Amazing Experience, Amazing Doctor! - Knoxville, TN

I had always felt self conscious about the way my...

I had always felt self conscious about the way my body looked because I am a curvy girl that always had small breasts.

It has been almost a month since my surgery, and everything is so much better than I expected! For saline implants, they are soft and natural.

Height: 5'6 Weight: 160 Breast size before...

Height: 5'6
Weight: 160
Breast size before surgery: full A/small B
Breast size after surgery: Full C/small D
(I got 375 smooth moderate profile saline implants)
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

I had heard amazing things about Dr. R and after meeting with him I felt confident I was making the right decision. Now that I am one month post-op I am feeling so much more confident! Anyone who has been contemplating plastic surgery, go to Dr. R! Dr. R and his staff are simply amazing. I had been considering a breast augmentation for awhile, and Dr. R was the first doctor I had looked into. He had done different procedures on my grandmother and had amazing results every time. He is very professional & the ladies there are so kind. Dr. R is the best!

Yay for smooth plastic surgery! Thanks for posting here on RealSelf.
I went to Dr Reathe as well. Drove 2hrs to see him...never saw anyother Dr and didn't know anyone who had been to him. I was 100perc relaxed and confident. I had ZERO pain I swear!! Everyone elses experience freaked me out but I was home alone had no problems with doing normal activity othr than lifting of course..I never experienced tightness of chest or any type of pain AT ALL!! He was super and now I look awseome. I got 475 500 silicone under muscle and I am sooo happy!!