Knees, Inner/outer Thighs and Flanks Smart Lipo - Los Gatos

Being out of proportioned really sucks!! I have...

Being out of proportioned really sucks!! I have dealt with it my whole life. No matter how much I worked out, I couldn't spot reduce. My lower body was so much bigger than my upper body. I felt so uncomfortable in my own skin. I would stay inside and just feel like crap. Well...last Tuesday, August 24, I went for it and had smartlipo. I had my knees, inner and outer thighs and flanks done. I had a general anesthesia. I know that always takes a toll on me. When I woke up, I was in some serious pain. I couldn't stand it. I took two Vicoden and right away, I threw up at least 7 times or so. I finally made it to the car and my husband took me home. We stopped and got some oxycodone. That was the next prescription from the doc. Anyway, basically, first day SSSOOOOO much pain from procedure. Day two, not so bad and hardly any swelling. Days 3, 4, and 5, OMG>>>so much swelling. I woke up this morning, and I look fabulous. Bruising is minimal and my pants fit and I feel like my body looks great. I feel in proportion. I def recommend it. The bonus is that it will get better and better everyday with time.