Just Got my First Set of Trays a Few Days Ago

I was really excited to discover that my insurance...

I was really excited to discover that my insurance paid $1500.00 towards my treatment. On top of that, because I paid in full I received an additional discount of 10 %, which brought my out of pocket cost to $1800.00. I think this is an incredibly reasonable price! My teeth are crowded and I have a narrow palate; however I also have TMJ and I am hoping that Invisalign will remediate some of my symptoms. Don't get me wrong...I've wanted braces for 19 years. I turned 41 in July and I'm now a grandmother, but I finally have them.
They don't hurt at all; however are a bit uncomfortable when I put them on and take them off as I have had ten "buttons" placed and it adds pressure mostly when I try to pop them off. I find it's just easier to leave them in...they are a great diet aid as well. If I'm wearing them, I only drink water and don't eat at all. So I'm bound to lose weight. Bonus!

Wow, you did a great job figuring out how to get Invisalign for low out of pocket cost - well done!

I've read several other reviews that have mentioned weight loss as fringe benefit to Invisalign, so it wouldn't surprise me if you do get that as a bonus for your dedication to wearing your trays. Pretty nice perk, huh?!

Since you mentioned that you are going to a general dentist for your treatment, and weren't previously aware they offered Invisalign I thought you might want to chime in on a forum that is open titled "Dentist or Orthodontist, does it matter that much?"  Would love to have you add your thoughts into the conversation. :)

Klamath Falls Cosmetic Dentist

I was surprised to find a dentist who provided Invisalign treatment as I have always been under the impression that only orthodontists can provide such care. I would suggest shopping around until you find the best treatment for the best price. Ask about discounts for paying in full and any payment plans available. So far, I am very pleased with the process!