Don't Do It!!!!! Velashape Does NOT Work! - Kissimmee, FL

I thought I was getting a terrific deal - $1200...

I thought I was getting a terrific deal - $1200 for 4 treatments that would rid me of the ugly cellulite on the front and back of my thighs. Boy was I wrong! First of all it gets HOT and I mean to the point of tears! I thought I would have burns all over but I didn't - but it even hurt for a bit afterwards as well. It did absoutely nothing for my cellulite...in fact I think it made it worse! I spoke with the office manager who just loved me to pieces before I bought the package and promised me this would work and she said that I probably needed 2-4 more treatments and she claimed in her sales pitch she would give me an incredible deal if I made the purchase within 4 houes it would only cost me $250 per treatment. I realized I had been robbed. Not only did the manager treat me like her best friend during the consult and the first treatment but she treated me like a complete stranger during the 2nd thru 4th treatment. What a bummer and a lot of pain to go through - oh, and pain in my pocketbook too. I feel incredibly guilty for waisting my wonderful husbands hard earned money. :0(

American Laser Center

There was no doctor! It was an office manager and a paremedical aesthetician! No doctor was ever present nor mentioned!