ADULT BRACES? High Recommendations for Dr Alexander - Kissimmee, FL

After BAD experiences with (2) other Orthodontists...

After BAD experiences with (2) other Orthodontists (& lots of wasted $) found DR. with GENUINE dedication to her craft and MY very specific needs as an adult patient with braces. Not the fanciest office around, but this Orthodontist is one of the FINEST professionals I've ever met! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Keisha N. Alexander, D.D.S., M.S.

Exceptional bedside manner -- thoroughness in detail -- outstandingly dedicated to absolute perfection and her work -- GREAT communication & obvious sincere care for her patients -- Don't be put off by simple office (currently (time of review) she is working at Orthodontic Specialists) , if you want a perfect result, please look to her first...let me help YOU save the thousands of dollars I wasted on much less professional DRS with TRIPLE THE EXPERIENCE and was wrongfully persuaded by the glamorous offices!!!! THIS DR HAS completely CHANGED MY LIFE and my SELF confidence for the better! I had SEVERE crowding, overbite/ front teeth that overlapped one another -- my TEETH ARE PERFECT NOW!!! -- yes, there is a slight wait time around appointments, sometimes the staff is very, very busy...trust me, it is all worth EVERY BIT of any small inconvenience that may arise to be under this DRs care. I traveled 1.5 hrs each way from home to see her every 3-4 weeks - she is worth it! Will upload before & after soon!!!!!

I look forward to seeing the pictures!  They are really helpful for others considering your doctor, to get an idea of her aesthetics.

How long was your overall treatment, and what kind of retainer did you get?

Thank you! :)