Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19,...

Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19, 15, 9, and 4. I also have 6 step children with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years (we've also dated off and on since we were 12 and my 4yr old is ours together) You'd think with all these kids I'd be super skinny but that's not the case.I haven't wanted so long to finally do something for me and 5 1/2 months from now, I'm getting rid of this fat ugly stomach! No matter how much I workout, it seems to stick around! Reading all your reviews and looking at all your before and after pics makes me even more excited than I already was!!! Please send me any advice, tips, or personal experiences that can help me through this process. I really want this to be a smooth process! Best wishes to all of you....can't wait to hear from you!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DRAINLESS TT!!

Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19, 15, 9, and 4. I also have 6 step children with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years (we've also dated off and on since we were 12 and my 4yr old is ours together). You'd think with all these kids that I run around daily I'd be super skinny but that's not the case. I have wanted do something for me for so long and finally, 5 1/2 months from now, I'm getting rid of this fat ugly stomach! No matter how much I workout, it seems to stick around! I am getting a drainless TT with lipo in the flanks. Reading all your reviews and looking at all your before and after pics makes me even more excited than I already was!!! Please send me any advice, tips, or personal experiences that can help me through this process. I really want this to be a smooth process! Best wishes to all of you....can't wait to hear from you!

WOOOHOOO!

5 months from today I will be on my way home from the surgery center and finally on the flat side! !! I can't even believe this is really gonna happen! Time to start buying my supplies for my recovery!!

HERE'S WHAT I TRY TO HIDE FROM THE WORLD.

YUCK

WHAT TO DO!?

Well I'm going for a 2nd consult with my PS on October 1st. I'm starting to think I need more work done. ... maybe the whole Mommy Makeover, or a breast lift, or lipo on my back fat. . Ugh. I used to think I would just be happy with the TT and lipo on my flanks but now I'm beginning to wonder. =o/

WENT FOR MY 2ND CONSULT

Hey RS friends....so I went to see my PS yesterday to have a 2nd consult to see if I want to have my boobies done, mommy makeover, or extra lipo. I have always had big boobs but they just don't have much life to them anymore. I manage to still make them look good in my bra and clothes, but once all that comes off, I'm not too happy with them. After looking at hundreds of boobs at my appt, I've decided that I will wait to get breast augmentation until I can't "fake it" in my bras anymore. Maybe for my 40th birthday, lol! Anyways, I am however going to add on lipo to my mid back to take care of that ugly bra roll. Don't want to care of the fat roll in the front and still have one in the back ya know ;-) I'm even more excited now than I was before....I asked if I was gonna have a cute little belly button and he looked at me and said, "that's my signature"! Awwww, I've never had a cute BB or great stomach so this all seems completely unbelievable!!!!

I THINK I'LL KEEP MY BOOBIES

I think they serve their purpose, lol

LIPO

But this back fat has got to go!

WOOHOO... 140 MORE DAYS

And I'll be on the flat side!!!

OMG!

4 months from day, 123 more days, 18 more Fridays....I will be in surgery on my way to the flat side! Happy Marvelous Monday Ladies!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEARS COSTUME

Just thought I'd share some pics of this years costume..... next year I'll definitely have to wear something that shows off my new tummy!!

100 DAYS!!!

And I'll be in surgery on my way to the flat side!! The dreams or shall I say nightmares have started. Something bad always happens at the docs office and I can't have my surgery. :'( I'm also starting to freak out about the money, recovery, my kids, etc!!! I know this is normal emotions so I'm trying to remind myself of that! All you fabulous ladies have been such a great support system and I just want you to know that I appreciate all of you!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

SPOKE TOO SOON.....

So shortly after I posted my 100 day countdown, I checked my voicemail and had a msg from my PS' s office. I called, and my nightmare came true...I can't have my surgery on February 21st.. my PS is gonna be out of town!? WTF right!? So, long story short, I have to wait an extra week and have surgery on February 28th. They are making good on the inconvenience so I'm feeling like this was a good good thing! So. ..107 more days to go!

DRAINLESS TT

SUGGESTIONS. ....

Hey girls...I need your help. Tomorrow will be exactly 3 months til my big day so it's time to start getting things together and work on getting my body ready for surgery. Is there anything I should start taking vitamin wise to give me a boost?I take prenatal vitamins but that's it. Would a cleanse be beneficial? If so, what works good? I've done the acai cleanse before. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I ordered a bikini from Victorias 2 days ago so I can wear the bottoms on surgery day and I will also do before and after pics in it.... Not sure I'll be brave enough to post the before pics of it :'( Also ordered my butt pillow (boppie) today, which I got for free, just had to pay shipping. Thank you to my fellow TT'r for the low down on the website for the pillow...... nursingpillow.com promo code FAMILY2013. Have a great day ladies!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES!

You have all been a wonderful addition in my life! Thank you for all your encouragement, support, and kind words! God bless you and your families. .... hope you have an amazing day!

THANK YOU REALSELF!!

Just another reason to love RS!!

TICK TOCK...

68 more days!! 10 more Fridays!!

OH H*** NO!

So here's my bikini I got a few weeks ago.....I would not wear it in public that's for sure!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

To all of you wonderful women and your families! Hope your day brings lots of love and joy!

2 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!

I can't believe how close its getting. ....soooooo excited!

CAN'T BELIEVE IT....

45 more days til I hit the flat side and only 1 month til my pre op

6 MORE FRIDAYS!!!

Hey ladies.... I can't believe how close it's getting! Starting to freak out! I'm headed to the Justin Timberlake concert right now and let me tell you, I will be so happy when I can out put on a damn dress without this big ol prego lookin belly!

SEAHAWKS FAN FAM!

Just some fun pics showing our support to the Seahawks! Super Bowl!! Woohoo! Here's all my kiddos ....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

1 month from today is my surgery! Sooooo excited! February 14th is my pre op appt and the day I pay for my surgery in full.... Happy Valentine's Day to me, lol. 31 days and I will finally be telling my story from the flat side!

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS!

Seahawks rocked the house! Seahawks baby!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Hope all you fabulous ladies have an amazing day! Today I have my pre op appt and pay the balance for my TT!! Can't believe in 14 days I'll be getting ready for surgery!

ITS GETTIN REAL

Got my scripts!

AM I DREAMING????

I can't believe this is really happening! I don't really have much emotion right now. ....kinda in a daze. We just checked into our hotel near the surgery center and are getting ready to go out to dinner....I need a steak, lol

THANK YOU!!

So thankful to have all of you and all your support! You are all amazing women and have been a blessing in my life! Say a prayer for me! Woohoo, flat side here I come!

I MADE IT!!!

I'm on the flat side, woot woot! In the car and almost home. I'll update in a bit. Thank you for the prayers! Love ya!

AWWWWW

When I got home there were flowers on my door from my Doctor

OOPS

Forget pic

YESTERDAY MORNING PICS..

At the hotel before I left for surgery

OOPS AGAIN

Hit the wrong button

PICS WHILE WAITING FOR MY NAP TO THE FLAT SIDE

And yes, I'm looking rough, lol

RECOVERY ROOM PICS

My blood pressure dropped really low in recovery after my first trip to the potty so I ended up having to stay longer than expected. As you'll see in the pics, I lost all color in my face and lips.

AT HOME

These are from last night at this morning. My binder is all bloody from my lipo.... Do you think this is normal?

COMPARISON

Here's a few before and after

ERRR

2nd pic should be side by side

SO SWEET

My man got me the roses and carnations, my kiddos got me the tulips, and the other flowers are from my Doctor. I feel so loved. :-)

WOW!

I can't even believe the difference I see at 2days post op! Thank you Dr. Pratt!

ANOTHER PIC FROM YESTERDAY

Loving my results so far. I have a little crease above my belly button. ..I pray it goes away. Anyone else have it?

HERE'S THE LITTLE CREASE

Tell me what you guys think. I'm sure it'll go away but would love to see pics of someone who had something similar. Haven't seen my BB yet. .. my post op is on Wednesday so I'm hoping to see it then

BY THE WAY...

The pic I just posted of the crease is from the day after surgery

MARKER

I think the crease looks so defined to me because there is black marker in it from when he marked me up, lol

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!

Had my first BM today, woohoo! I feel 10lbs lighter, lmao! I have my post op appt today so I'll post more later. XOXOXO

GOTTA CLIMB OUT OF THIS HOLE

Thank you ladies for all your love, support, and encouragement! I'm not sure how fell into such a depression and feeling like I'll never feel good again. I've done nothing but sit and sleep in this recliner for a week feeling sorry for myself. I can't wear my binder because it was doing more harm than good so then I felt so unstable not wearing it. I'm so swollen that I can't even wear pants. So I think just started spiraling until I fell into this hole. My kids have been gone for over a week which is the longest I've ever been away from them but today they are coming home!! Thank you Jesus! I know they will bring my spirits up and throw me back into mommy mode which will hopefully pull me out of this deep dark hole! Thank you all for being there for me ladies!

YESTERDAY

Here's a pics after my shower yesterday

PICS FROM 3/10/14

Just a few pics. Saw all the gorgeous pics of you girls trying things on with your new tummy so thought I'd finally try on a bra and panties. ...been too swollen to wear much of anything but starting to love my shape.

2 WEEKS AGO. ....

I was in surgery right now!!! Crazy to even think it's been that long already. I go back to work Monday which I'm kinda excited about except I can't really fit any clothes. ... guess yoga pants every day for awhile, lol.

SURVIVED 1ST DAY BACK AT WORK

I went back to work today.... I worked 9 1/2 hours, the kids and I just got home, and all I want to do is go to sleep! I feel like my muscles are in spasm mode and I've been feeling a little nauseous all day. I hope I'm ok :'(

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Anyone else swell up like this???? This is What I look like at 6pm after work and just getting home :'(

DO I SEE SOME ABS??

Omg, I think I see some abs trying to come through, woohoo

FEW MORE MONTHS. ....

And I'll be rocking my bikini!! It's so exciting to watch the progress and amazes me that there's changes almost every day. Gotta get in the gym and get my legs and bootay back in shape!

4 WEEKS POST OP!

So today I finally got brave and tried on a pair of my pre op jeans. ... woohoo, no roll over the top! Ohhhhh, and me and boo finally had some lovin today....I was so scared but all was good, lol!
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

You look awesome! I'm 18 days post op from my drainless TT. I was doing really well until this past friday. I had ALOT of drainage from my left side starting friday night and it lasted through saturday. Did they determine what caused your drainage?
Omg you look great! I just had no drains TT, hernia repair and lipo. Just had surgery yesterday and day 2 was excruciating painful. Did you have alot of pain with yours still? Feels more like my muscles, after Dr prescribed muscle relaxer I feel much better.
U look great girl..
Live your jeans hun!Your figure looks hot and what an awesome difference between pics! You must be thrilled! How you feeling?? xx
Wow is right!!! Hot momma!! Looking so good! Very happy for you! :)
Oh ya! Jeans and lovin'...life is getting back to normal, lol! Good for you, looking HOT :-) :-DSuzy
4 weeks flew by. Looking good, mama!
Lol! I know what you mean about worrying about the lovin'! I was worried, too. Maybe more so since I have groin incisions. But..... : D. That's all I can (or should) say. ;) At least some things are getting back to normal. You're looking great! The tummy is impressive, but your back is absolutely amazing!
Yay!!!! Probably the best feeling ever, not having the muffin top!!!! Love your results!
Love it!!! It went bathing suit shopping and loved my flat tummy (unfortunately I lost my booty) with the weight loss :-/ boo hoo! ..,.you are rocking your bikinis!! :D
You look really good, what a difference!
U r looking great! I love that Bikini! I'm going bikini shopping today... Wish me luck!!! Going to Victoria Secret this time.
That's where I got mine. ....I have to get mine there so I can get the bombshell top so I can hold these girls up, lol
You look great! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks hon. ... congrats on your upcoming surgery! You're gonna look great!
Looking great, girl!! So excited for you! Doesn't it feel so good trying on a bikini now?? ;)
Thanks girly. ... it does feel good to put on a bikini...it'll feel amazing in a few months when the swelling goes down
Hi friend how are you well you look great what an amazing feeling of having flat tum wow , we have came long way so worth it . Happy happy so how u feel do u get exhausted quickly , I do but still I'm doing almost every thing and feel so proud of my flat tummy just can't wait to hit gym and get my legs toned and arms lol . U take care dear
I still get exhausted all the time but never get time to rest . By the end of the day, I'm super swollen and end up walking hunched over. I can't wait to get back to the gym too. .. gotta work this bootay, lol. Glad you are well!
Hi doll yes I'm doing good but same as u I get too tiered by night . I wanted to ask you some thing what r you eating are you eating normal food or taking care of calories n all cuz I'm too confused as in if I don't eat good diet it might delay my healing process as I need every thing right now , and if I eat by keeping this in mind that I'm not at all working out n all and I might put on weight while recovering n eat calorie control . What should I do I'm too scared of gaining weigh around my love handles and thighs as I did get some lipo on my sides of things just lil bit though . Pls tell me sweety what do you suggest ???
Beauuuuuutiful! Isn't it so awesome to see the changes each week? Your swelling has gone down SO much! I bet you're feeling so much better now... I am so happy to see you're doing so well. Tiny waist & flat tummy! Yaaaay!!!! :)))
It is so awesome! Is crazy how you just feel the swelling come on..... by the end of the day I'm walking hunched over! So I hear you've went down a few pant sizes... That's so awesome!
I feel like the hunched over stuff (which I hated SOOO much) stopped at 6 weeks for me. Took so long! *My new pant size is awesome but it jusssst happened @the 6-7 week mark. I was really sad, because I thought I was behind everyone, progress-wise. I'm such a slow healer!!! Youuuu however look phenomenal! :))
WOWZERS lady! Looking HOT in that PINK :-O. You've got an amazing shape, and it's only gonna get better. Congrats, and keep up the great progress HUGS :-DSuzy
HappySuzy you always make me smile! I'm just praying I see the curves and tiny waist I saw when I got out of surgery! Swelling stay away, lol