Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19,...

Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19, 15, 9, and 4. I also have 6 step children with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years (we've also dated off and on since we were 12 and my 4yr old is ours together) You'd think with all these kids I'd be super skinny but that's not the case.I haven't wanted so long to finally do something for me and 5 1/2 months from now, I'm getting rid of this fat ugly stomach! No matter how much I workout, it seems to stick around! Reading all your reviews and looking at all your before and after pics makes me even more excited than I already was!!! Please send me any advice, tips, or personal experiences that can help me through this process. I really want this to be a smooth process! Best wishes to all of you....can't wait to hear from you!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DRAINLESS TT!!

Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19, 15, 9, and 4. I also have 6 step children with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years (we've also dated off and on since we were 12 and my 4yr old is ours together). You'd think with all these kids that I run around daily I'd be super skinny but that's not the case. I have wanted do something for me for so long and finally, 5 1/2 months from now, I'm getting rid of this fat ugly stomach! No matter how much I workout, it seems to stick around! I am getting a drainless TT with lipo in the flanks. Reading all your reviews and looking at all your before and after pics makes me even more excited than I already was!!! Please send me any advice, tips, or personal experiences that can help me through this process. I really want this to be a smooth process! Best wishes to all of you....can't wait to hear from you!

WOOOHOOO!

5 months from today I will be on my way home from the surgery center and finally on the flat side! !! I can't even believe this is really gonna happen! Time to start buying my supplies for my recovery!!

HERE'S WHAT I TRY TO HIDE FROM THE WORLD.

YUCK

WHAT TO DO!?

Well I'm going for a 2nd consult with my PS on October 1st. I'm starting to think I need more work done. ... maybe the whole Mommy Makeover, or a breast lift, or lipo on my back fat. . Ugh. I used to think I would just be happy with the TT and lipo on my flanks but now I'm beginning to wonder. =o/

WENT FOR MY 2ND CONSULT

Hey RS friends....so I went to see my PS yesterday to have a 2nd consult to see if I want to have my boobies done, mommy makeover, or extra lipo. I have always had big boobs but they just don't have much life to them anymore. I manage to still make them look good in my bra and clothes, but once all that comes off, I'm not too happy with them. After looking at hundreds of boobs at my appt, I've decided that I will wait to get breast augmentation until I can't "fake it" in my bras anymore. Maybe for my 40th birthday, lol! Anyways, I am however going to add on lipo to my mid back to take care of that ugly bra roll. Don't want to care of the fat roll in the front and still have one in the back ya know ;-) I'm even more excited now than I was before....I asked if I was gonna have a cute little belly button and he looked at me and said, "that's my signature"! Awwww, I've never had a cute BB or great stomach so this all seems completely unbelievable!!!!

I THINK I'LL KEEP MY BOOBIES

I think they serve their purpose, lol

LIPO

But this back fat has got to go!

WOOHOO... 140 MORE DAYS

And I'll be on the flat side!!!

OMG!

4 months from day, 123 more days, 18 more Fridays....I will be in surgery on my way to the flat side! Happy Marvelous Monday Ladies!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEARS COSTUME

Just thought I'd share some pics of this years costume..... next year I'll definitely have to wear something that shows off my new tummy!!

100 DAYS!!!

And I'll be in surgery on my way to the flat side!! The dreams or shall I say nightmares have started. Something bad always happens at the docs office and I can't have my surgery. :'( I'm also starting to freak out about the money, recovery, my kids, etc!!! I know this is normal emotions so I'm trying to remind myself of that! All you fabulous ladies have been such a great support system and I just want you to know that I appreciate all of you!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

SPOKE TOO SOON.....

So shortly after I posted my 100 day countdown, I checked my voicemail and had a msg from my PS' s office. I called, and my nightmare came true...I can't have my surgery on February 21st.. my PS is gonna be out of town!? WTF right!? So, long story short, I have to wait an extra week and have surgery on February 28th. They are making good on the inconvenience so I'm feeling like this was a good good thing! So. ..107 more days to go!

DRAINLESS TT

SUGGESTIONS. ....

Hey girls...I need your help. Tomorrow will be exactly 3 months til my big day so it's time to start getting things together and work on getting my body ready for surgery. Is there anything I should start taking vitamin wise to give me a boost?I take prenatal vitamins but that's it. Would a cleanse be beneficial? If so, what works good? I've done the acai cleanse before. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I ordered a bikini from Victorias 2 days ago so I can wear the bottoms on surgery day and I will also do before and after pics in it.... Not sure I'll be brave enough to post the before pics of it :'( Also ordered my butt pillow (boppie) today, which I got for free, just had to pay shipping. Thank you to my fellow TT'r for the low down on the website for the pillow...... nursingpillow.com promo code FAMILY2013. Have a great day ladies!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES!

You have all been a wonderful addition in my life! Thank you for all your encouragement, support, and kind words! God bless you and your families. .... hope you have an amazing day!

THANK YOU REALSELF!!

Just another reason to love RS!!

TICK TOCK...

68 more days!! 10 more Fridays!!

OH H*** NO!

So here's my bikini I got a few weeks ago.....I would not wear it in public that's for sure!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

To all of you wonderful women and your families! Hope your day brings lots of love and joy!

2 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!

I can't believe how close its getting. ....soooooo excited!

CAN'T BELIEVE IT....

45 more days til I hit the flat side and only 1 month til my pre op

6 MORE FRIDAYS!!!

Hey ladies.... I can't believe how close it's getting! Starting to freak out! I'm headed to the Justin Timberlake concert right now and let me tell you, I will be so happy when I can out put on a damn dress without this big ol prego lookin belly!

SEAHAWKS FAN FAM!

Just some fun pics showing our support to the Seahawks! Super Bowl!! Woohoo! Here's all my kiddos ....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

1 month from today is my surgery! Sooooo excited! February 14th is my pre op appt and the day I pay for my surgery in full.... Happy Valentine's Day to me, lol. 31 days and I will finally be telling my story from the flat side!

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS!

Seahawks rocked the house! Seahawks baby!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Hope all you fabulous ladies have an amazing day! Today I have my pre op appt and pay the balance for my TT!! Can't believe in 14 days I'll be getting ready for surgery!

ITS GETTIN REAL

Got my scripts!

AM I DREAMING????

I can't believe this is really happening! I don't really have much emotion right now. ....kinda in a daze. We just checked into our hotel near the surgery center and are getting ready to go out to dinner....I need a steak, lol

THANK YOU!!

So thankful to have all of you and all your support! You are all amazing women and have been a blessing in my life! Say a prayer for me! Woohoo, flat side here I come!

I MADE IT!!!

I'm on the flat side, woot woot! In the car and almost home. I'll update in a bit. Thank you for the prayers! Love ya!

AWWWWW

When I got home there were flowers on my door from my Doctor

OOPS

Forget pic

YESTERDAY MORNING PICS..

At the hotel before I left for surgery

OOPS AGAIN

Hit the wrong button

PICS WHILE WAITING FOR MY NAP TO THE FLAT SIDE

And yes, I'm looking rough, lol

RECOVERY ROOM PICS

My blood pressure dropped really low in recovery after my first trip to the potty so I ended up having to stay longer than expected. As you'll see in the pics, I lost all color in my face and lips.

AT HOME

These are from last night at this morning. My binder is all bloody from my lipo.... Do you think this is normal?

COMPARISON

Here's a few before and after

ERRR

2nd pic should be side by side

SO SWEET

My man got me the roses and carnations, my kiddos got me the tulips, and the other flowers are from my Doctor. I feel so loved. :-)

WOW!

I can't even believe the difference I see at 2days post op! Thank you Dr. Pratt!

ANOTHER PIC FROM YESTERDAY

Loving my results so far. I have a little crease above my belly button. ..I pray it goes away. Anyone else have it?

HERE'S THE LITTLE CREASE

Tell me what you guys think. I'm sure it'll go away but would love to see pics of someone who had something similar. Haven't seen my BB yet. .. my post op is on Wednesday so I'm hoping to see it then

BY THE WAY...

The pic I just posted of the crease is from the day after surgery

MARKER

I think the crease looks so defined to me because there is black marker in it from when he marked me up, lol

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!

Had my first BM today, woohoo! I feel 10lbs lighter, lmao! I have my post op appt today so I'll post more later. XOXOXO

GOTTA CLIMB OUT OF THIS HOLE

Thank you ladies for all your love, support, and encouragement! I'm not sure how fell into such a depression and feeling like I'll never feel good again. I've done nothing but sit and sleep in this recliner for a week feeling sorry for myself. I can't wear my binder because it was doing more harm than good so then I felt so unstable not wearing it. I'm so swollen that I can't even wear pants. So I think just started spiraling until I fell into this hole. My kids have been gone for over a week which is the longest I've ever been away from them but today they are coming home!! Thank you Jesus! I know they will bring my spirits up and throw me back into mommy mode which will hopefully pull me out of this deep dark hole! Thank you all for being there for me ladies!

YESTERDAY

Here's a pics after my shower yesterday

PICS FROM 3/10/14

Just a few pics. Saw all the gorgeous pics of you girls trying things on with your new tummy so thought I'd finally try on a bra and panties. ...been too swollen to wear much of anything but starting to love my shape.

2 WEEKS AGO. ....

I was in surgery right now!!! Crazy to even think it's been that long already. I go back to work Monday which I'm kinda excited about except I can't really fit any clothes. ... guess yoga pants every day for awhile, lol.

SURVIVED 1ST DAY BACK AT WORK

I went back to work today.... I worked 9 1/2 hours, the kids and I just got home, and all I want to do is go to sleep! I feel like my muscles are in spasm mode and I've been feeling a little nauseous all day. I hope I'm ok :'(

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Anyone else swell up like this???? This is What I look like at 6pm after work and just getting home :'(

DO I SEE SOME ABS??

Omg, I think I see some abs trying to come through, woohoo

FEW MORE MONTHS. ....

And I'll be rocking my bikini!! It's so exciting to watch the progress and amazes me that there's changes almost every day. Gotta get in the gym and get my legs and bootay back in shape!

4 WEEKS POST OP!

So today I finally got brave and tried on a pair of my pre op jeans. ... woohoo, no roll over the top! Ohhhhh, and me and boo finally had some lovin today....I was so scared but all was good, lol!

THINKING ABOUT ALL MY RS GIRLS

Sorry I've been M.I.A. You have all been in my daily thoughts... life has just fallin back into its normal routine. I will post pics later. Miss you all and hope everyone is fabulous!

QUICK PIC

Just a lil side by side

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Hope you all have an amazing day!

50 DAYS POST OP

Can't believe it's been that long already! I'm feeling almost back to normal. I still swell throughout the day but it's manageable. My muscles are still sore especially when sneeze or cough. My incision has been doing great except I have one little stitch poking out but I've just been leaving it alone. Can't wait for summer to get here so I can show off my new tummy!

MORE 50 DAYS

Hit button too soon

JUST FOR FUN

So I was trying on skirts to try and match the shoes that my boyfriend bought me (2 bdays ago and I still haven't worn them). Looking at the pics made me quite excited for a night out on the town....soon :-)

SATURDAY DATE NIGHT, FINALLY

So I finally got dolled up and went on a date with my honey. ... only took 8 wks, lol. Here's a few pics

2 MONTHS TODAY!

I can't believe it's been 2months already....it took me all day to realize it, lol. Well today was my first day back to the gym and after 9hrs of work, then trying to work out... I am definitely swollen! I'm not as swollen as I expected but I am a little uncomfortable to say the least. I've been feeling pretty good these last few weeks and doing just about all of my normal routine. ....feels great mentally! Hope all you fabulous women are doing great and being kind to yourselves! XOXO NITE NITE

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! !

It's been awhile since I've been on RS but I wanted to be sure to wish you all a Happy Mothers Day. Hope you all have an amazing and blessed day! XOXO

12 WEEKS TODAY!!!!

Time is flying by! Feeling pretty dang good these days. To all the ladies who are early on in their recovery.....I promise you it does get better! I'll try to post pics tonight! Ttyl

NIGHT TIME SWELLING AT 12WKS

Here are some pics of how I look after a long day at work and being up & at 'em for 17hrs

3 MONTHS!!!

Happy 3 Month Birthday to my new tummy! Lol! It's so good to finally get to this point..... the worst is over and it only gets better from here. Aside from the swelling, I feel pretty much back to normal. I can bend, twist, jump, etc with little or no pain. I'm still pretty numb under my belly button but it doesn't bother me a bit. My scar is so low that everything covers it! I wore my bikini to my friends pool over the weekend and never even had to think about putting a cover up on. .... felt great! Now I just gotta tone up the rest of my body to get ready for my Mexico trip in August!! Happy healing ladies and best wishes to all of you who are awaiting your surgery!!!

I WAS A BAD GIRL. ......

Hey Dolls....long time no talk! I've been super busy and feel really bad about neglecting my RS sisters! I'm about 5 1/2 months post op and feeling like I've hit a plateau. Haven't really seen many changes but I've been working out really hard! Here's a couple pics of tonight after I ate too much pizza and a couple glasses of wine! XOXO

HMMM

Where are my pics..

I'LL TRY AGAIN

Let's see if I can get these pics to show up
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon