Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19,...

Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19, 15, 9, and 4. I also have 6 step children with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years (we've also dated off and on since we were 12 and my 4yr old is ours together) You'd think with all these kids I'd be super skinny but that's not the case.I haven't wanted so long to finally do something for me and 5 1/2 months from now, I'm getting rid of this fat ugly stomach! No matter how much I workout, it seems to stick around! Reading all your reviews and looking at all your before and after pics makes me even more excited than I already was!!! Please send me any advice, tips, or personal experiences that can help me through this process. I really want this to be a smooth process! Best wishes to all of you....can't wait to hear from you!

Welcome to the tummy tuckers!  Looking forward to following your journey.

Wishing you luck!! Lots of kids to help take care of you. I have 4 so I'm looking forward to being spoiled a little myself!
Thank you so much!! I wish I was having my TT tomorrow....im so excited I can hardly stand it! I just keep reminding myself that these next few months will allow me to prepare for the surgery and recovery!! Best wishes to you and your journey.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DRAINLESS TT!!

Hey Ladies, so I'm a 34 year old mom of 4....19, 15, 9, and 4. I also have 6 step children with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years (we've also dated off and on since we were 12 and my 4yr old is ours together). You'd think with all these kids that I run around daily I'd be super skinny but that's not the case. I have wanted do something for me for so long and finally, 5 1/2 months from now, I'm getting rid of this fat ugly stomach! No matter how much I workout, it seems to stick around! I am getting a drainless TT with lipo in the flanks. Reading all your reviews and looking at all your before and after pics makes me even more excited than I already was!!! Please send me any advice, tips, or personal experiences that can help me through this process. I really want this to be a smooth process! Best wishes to all of you....can't wait to hear from you!
Good luck to you on your journey!! The best 2 things I had for recovery were electric recliner chair and shower seat!! I had extra things that I never even used! Staying overnight in hospital was definitely a must for me also! All in all recovery wasn't too bad! I am almost 3 months post and I can't even believe how much time has gone by already!
Thank your so much! My surgery is at 7am and they said I would be on my way around 1pm. I thought about staying in a hotel near the surgery center but I really want to be at home so I hope I'm still drugged up enough to make it though the hour long car ride. I will have a recline to use....Ive been hearing that's the only way to go. All your input and tips are much appreciated!
Are you going home right away after surgery? The best thing I did was go to a recovery center for a few days. My main go to things I got was a power recliner, I slept in it for the first couple weeks, wedge pillow for when I moved into my bed, a walker for first few days at home, and an arm extender grabber thing which was awesome!

WOOOHOOO!

5 months from today I will be on my way home from the surgery center and finally on the flat side! !! I can't even believe this is really gonna happen! Time to start buying my supplies for my recovery!!
Yes, I will be going home right after surgery. My kids will be with a friend for a few days and my other friend will stay with me and take care of me....poor her, lol! Did u have a pain pump? I plan on getting the 5 day pain pump....no need to feel pain if I dont have too. I need to get a walker cuz I already have back problems due to a car accident so I don't want to put too much added pressure on it.
I was also worried about pain, so I had my surgeon give me Exparel, which is a drug your surgeon injects into you before he closes you up, it's a 3 day numbing drug, its was perfect, I didn't feel any pain at all... Only downside it's "$$" I paid $700 for it. I had to think about it, but I know I would have been kicking myself if I hadn't had it and was then in pain...
I feel exactly the same. ... why make myself suffer with pain when I don't have to!? I'm getting the 5 day pain pump and its $700.00 but surely worth it. My doc said its like getting an epideral but just in your stomach. I also will not have drains so I won't have to deal with that =o)

HERE'S WHAT I TRY TO HIDE FROM THE WORLD.

YUCK

WHAT TO DO!?

Well I'm going for a 2nd consult with my PS on October 1st. I'm starting to think I need more work done. ... maybe the whole Mommy Makeover, or a breast lift, or lipo on my back fat. . Ugh. I used to think I would just be happy with the TT and lipo on my flanks but now I'm beginning to wonder. =o/
Yep! I'm the same way. I told myself that TT would be it & I'll be so happy. But I find myself thinking..."what if" I get lipo on my upper arms & thighs...lol!
Congrats on you decision! I also thought about doing a full mommy makeover and had my heart set on it. Well then after the consult I was just confused and wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I knew that to be happy I at least wanted my tummy done. My breasts can always be made to look better with a bra. Then after talking to other women about having both done I decided that the recovery would be just way too difficult for me to handle at this point in my life and I was willing to wait for my new boobs so I just went with the tummy and let me tell you...tt recovery is no joke, I'm not sure how I would have been able to handle having to take care of new boobs as well. But a lot of women do it at the same time so obviously its not impossible. I just think that with small kids its better to only do one at a time. I have two small kids and having to be down for two weeks is brutal on my family. I couldn't imagine having my whole chest in pain and recovery as well.
Yes it's amazing how well we hid under our clothes...that's my problem,lol

WENT FOR MY 2ND CONSULT

Hey RS friends....so I went to see my PS yesterday to have a 2nd consult to see if I want to have my boobies done, mommy makeover, or extra lipo. I have always had big boobs but they just don't have much life to them anymore. I manage to still make them look good in my bra and clothes, but once all that comes off, I'm not too happy with them. After looking at hundreds of boobs at my appt, I've decided that I will wait to get breast augmentation until I can't "fake it" in my bras anymore. Maybe for my 40th birthday, lol! Anyways, I am however going to add on lipo to my mid back to take care of that ugly bra roll. Don't want to care of the fat roll in the front and still have one in the back ya know ;-) I'm even more excited now than I was before....I asked if I was gonna have a cute little belly button and he looked at me and said, "that's my signature"! Awwww, I've never had a cute BB or great stomach so this all seems completely unbelievable!!!!
Ya boobs r over rated. I only got mine done cuz after losing 100lbs I was stuck with long tube socks lol. Lipo is awesome...but just a suggestion look into lymphatic drainage massage after the lipo. It helps with fluid build up. It works wonders for me. My waist hasn't been this tiny in years :) congrats on ur 2nd consult..not too much longer now.

I THINK I'LL KEEP MY BOOBIES

I think they serve their purpose, lol

LIPO

But this back fat has got to go!
Congrats, your date is coming closer.
Thank you... can't come soon enough
LOL long tube socks!! i love it!

WOOHOO... 140 MORE DAYS

And I'll be on the flat side!!!
Hi, I feel your breast are fine there big and natural, tt and lipo would be enough, when I did the tt I feel my butt got alittle bigger, you would be ok what ever your decision would be just make sure doctor has great experience and great review.
Girl I just know you'll results will be amazing..I mean you dont need much youre already looking good!
Awww thank u doll..... pictures can deceiving, lol! I'm so excited to get to the flat side, I feel like time is standing still! Cant wait to see your updates

OMG!

4 months from day, 123 more days, 18 more Fridays....I will be in surgery on my way to the flat side! Happy Marvelous Monday Ladies!!
17 more Fridays for you! It's going to fly. You are going to love the contour on your back after lipo.
Woohooo, 17 more Fridays! ! Lol! I'm hoping I can show my doc some pics of the body shape I want and he can contour my body that way with the lipo. Are you loving your makeover?
I don't know what your boobs look like out of that bra but in they look great!!! What type of lipo are you getting as there are different names, types, techniques, etc?

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEARS COSTUME

Just thought I'd share some pics of this years costume..... next year I'll definitely have to wear something that shows off my new tummy!!
Haha! Love your costume. Speaking of BA for their 40th - that's me! LOLL...
Thanks Sept2013!
You are going to look so good! You already do!!!

100 DAYS!!!

And I'll be in surgery on my way to the flat side!! The dreams or shall I say nightmares have started. Something bad always happens at the docs office and I can't have my surgery. :'( I'm also starting to freak out about the money, recovery, my kids, etc!!! I know this is normal emotions so I'm trying to remind myself of that! All you fabulous ladies have been such a great support system and I just want you to know that I appreciate all of you!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Yay! It will be here soon! Your right, all normal worries! I cant wait to hear about a drain less tt. I wonder if it will much different.

SPOKE TOO SOON.....

So shortly after I posted my 100 day countdown, I checked my voicemail and had a msg from my PS' s office. I called, and my nightmare came true...I can't have my surgery on February 21st.. my PS is gonna be out of town!? WTF right!? So, long story short, I have to wait an extra week and have surgery on February 28th. They are making good on the inconvenience so I'm feeling like this was a good good thing! So. ..107 more days to go!
I'm interested in the no drain thing. How does that work?
Oh girl I worried about car problems, kids getting sick, and crazy stuff that potentially keep me from doing my tt. It didn't go away until 3 days pre. Your normal!
Lol, I've even been worried about the weather. ... what if it snows and the roads are bad, or worse, what if the power goes out at the surgery center while I'm in surgery!? Omg, this is terrible!

DRAINLESS TT

I too, suffered a delay, however, you def want your PS' full attention and for all to be really zen. It's for the better! Lots of luck and patience to you, I know you must be excited!!
Those costumes are going to look even more amazing on you. Can't wait to see your results
It is so exciting. Can't wait till you join us on the flat side!

SUGGESTIONS. ....

Hey girls...I need your help. Tomorrow will be exactly 3 months til my big day so it's time to start getting things together and work on getting my body ready for surgery. Is there anything I should start taking vitamin wise to give me a boost?I take prenatal vitamins but that's it. Would a cleanse be beneficial? If so, what works good? I've done the acai cleanse before. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. I ordered a bikini from Victorias 2 days ago so I can wear the bottoms on surgery day and I will also do before and after pics in it.... Not sure I'll be brave enough to post the before pics of it :'( Also ordered my butt pillow (boppie) today, which I got for free, just had to pay shipping. Thank you to my fellow TT'r for the low down on the website for the pillow...... nursingpillow.com promo code FAMILY2013. Have a great day ladies!
Your surgery will be here before you know it! And definitely keep those boobies girl! I'm so jealous :)
I'm glad you asked thus question since we are having our surgeries around the same time.
3 months will fly by! I would ask your surgeon about wearing your bikini bottoms on surgery day because when I woke up I had bled through the wraps and had blood on my underwear, CG and my sweats. My advice is just to stay hydrated. Also another thing after surgery that Im glad my PS suggested was using feminine pads instead of gauze on the incision because they absorbed really well, didn't stick to the incision yet stuck to the back of my underwear & CG and didn't allow my underwear do dig into my incision. So, I didn't have to wear granny panties. Plus, I didn't have to mess with applying or removing any tape. And after a while I switched to panty liners and just put them where I needed coverage. Another thing I wish I would have started the day I got home was probiotics. The refrigerated kind work the best and you can get them at a Super Supplements. Id say start them before surgery but my PS said not to. This will help with the constipation that follows the surgery from the pain meds. Because it can be miserable. I had to do an enema. Trust me, you don't want to have to! That's all I can think of right now. I bet the anticipation is killing you..lol :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES!

You have all been a wonderful addition in my life! Thank you for all your encouragement, support, and kind words! God bless you and your families. .... hope you have an amazing day!
Good luck on your journey, hon!
You have been a wonderful support & friend too, hope your wait goes super fast! Thanks again for putting my mind at ease, I hope to return the favour real soon!
Hang in there! I hope they keep this date firm. any decisions on BA? I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, close friends and cheer! Imagine how thankful you will be next Thanksgiving :)!

THANK YOU REALSELF!!

Just another reason to love RS!!
My surgeon had me taking a multivitamin and 1000mg of Vitamin C daily, starting two weeks prior to surgery. I know I have read on the site there are some surgeons who do not recommend it though, so you might want to verify with your surgeon. It is also recommended not to take any medication that has aspirin in it for two weeks prior to surgery, because it acts as a blood thinner. I recommend drinking lots of water. Wearing bikini bottoms to show where you would like your incision line is good, but if your surgeon uses a binder after surgery you might want some loose fitting underwear. I have been wearing boy cut underwear since my surgery, which have been really comfortable. I cant wait to see your pics. Don't be afraid, no one is going to judge you from them. In all honesty it inspires others to be brave themselves. If we can't be honest about our bodies here, where can we?
Can't wait to see the bikini pics :-) As well as a good multi, I started taking magnesium plus which has lots of the b vitamins added and hair skin and nails vitamins. I figured that the skin healing would benefit from the boost. Magnesium has alot to do with wound healing.
Great advice, Jens78. I have the same questions about the bikini bottoms..lol.. I also took Vitamin C, bromilain, and turmeric for the first 3 weeks post surgery.

TICK TOCK...

68 more days!! 10 more Fridays!!
Thanks for all the great advice JoyD! I think I'm going to start the vitamin C now and take it until the 2week mark. I'll post my bikini pics soon :-( but they are a horrible sight to see! My Doc just has me wear my bikini bottoms in (or low cut panties) so he can mark you where you want your incision to be.....I definitely won't be wearing them after surgery....I will be wearing something I don't care about getting ruined in case I bleed, ooze, or anything else.

OH H*** NO!

So here's my bikini I got a few weeks ago.....I would not wear it in public that's for sure!!
You look so good already and yes you will be a knockout! You look like you have lost weight. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see your results.
You are gonna be knock-out when you're done...cause you're already beautiful! Can't wait yo see your results. I'm getting mine on 27 Jan...EEEK! I'm just hoping to remove my mommy flap and some of my extra "hip-age" lol. Wish me luck ;-)
Awwwww, thanks HappySuzy! I pray I will look like a knock out with a beautiful flat tummy. Only 68 more days. ...seems unbelivable!! Good luck girly. ... I'll be following your journey!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

To all of you wonderful women and your families! Hope your day brings lots of love and joy!
Such a pretty gal...can't wait to see you when your on the flat side. Happy New Year!
That is such a cute bikini!!! Love it!!!
Your going to be rocking that bikini after!!!! Ohhhh I can't wait to see your results!

2 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!

I can't believe how close its getting. ....soooooo excited!
Awwwww, you're too sweet BeachGirl!!! LMAO... it's been 7 years and my man hasn't put a ring in it. ... maybe this will be a swift kick to motivating him!! :-D You're lookin quite fab yourself hon. ... don't forget about me 51 days from now when I hit the flat side! ! Woohoo
Yeppers thinkn he better get to shopping ; )
Hello Pretty Lady!!! Got your message, read your story and just have to say.... You are gorg!!! I love your curves and how you embrace them ; ) I can't wait to follow your journey. Your partner is gonna have to keep you under lock and key lmao!!!

CAN'T BELIEVE IT....

45 more days til I hit the flat side and only 1 month til my pre op
Woohoo it's getting so close!!! Your going to LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I almost went with the drainless but it was more expensive and with a different dr. And I love my dr. So had to go back to him. Can't wait to follow your progress!
Its getting closer. I don't know about you but I'm kinda starting to get really nervous but excited. I think ask thus waiting and anticipating has been making me so nervous. Good luck in your preperations.
You look great and confident in your body now. But, you are going to look fabulous when you join the FLATSIDE!!

6 MORE FRIDAYS!!!

Hey ladies.... I can't believe how close it's getting! Starting to freak out! I'm headed to the Justin Timberlake concert right now and let me tell you, I will be so happy when I can out put on a damn dress without this big ol prego lookin belly!
So excited for you! Oh, and I saw JT too! Love his show!
It's getting closer...it'll be here before you know it. And you are gonna look AMAZING !!! I'm THIS Monday ;-O
Thanks HappySuzy! I'm so excited for.... you are going to look great! Can't wait to see your results. ... I'll be praying for you!

SEAHAWKS FAN FAM!

Just some fun pics showing our support to the Seahawks! Super Bowl!! Woohoo! Here's all my kiddos ....
Thinking of you today, pretty girl! Let us know how you're doing when you are able. :)
Oh FYI your going to look fantastic
Good luck hun can't wait to see your results

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

1 month from today is my surgery! Sooooo excited! February 14th is my pre op appt and the day I pay for my surgery in full.... Happy Valentine's Day to me, lol. 31 days and I will finally be telling my story from the flat side!
How exciting to be 1 month away! Hot momma in those heels...very cute! Your results are going to be amazing!
I know. . I'm going crazy cuz I'm so excited! And thank you so much. . .I love heels... wore them into the delivery room! Lol.
So exciting! I felt like once I got to that one month "pre" mark, everything went really quickly! Which is both exciting and scary right? ;) Keep asking any questions you have and it will be here before you know it! Even with all the pain and uncertainty, it's been so much better on the flat side, in my opinion!

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS!

Seahawks rocked the house! Seahawks baby!!!
Just read your story, wow you are beautiful and I think you have an amazing figure as it is but your results will be amazing!! Ps your family is beautiful too xx
wow The big day is getting closer....
Your surgery date is fast approaching ;-)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Hope all you fabulous ladies have an amazing day! Today I have my pre op appt and pay the balance for my TT!! Can't believe in 14 days I'll be getting ready for surgery!
My jaw dropped when I seen the pics of your family. There's soooooooo many of them! Beautiful family btw. Good luck on your TT! Looks like you will have lots of support ;))
Good Luck with your surgery Pretty Lady!! Your going to look amazing !
Thanks sweetie!!!

ITS GETTIN REAL

Got my scripts!
Ahhhhhhhh sooooooo excited for you girly!!!!!!! Don't be too nervous, it's a breeze tomorrow. Just have your support person keep u on medicine like even 1/2 before the 4 hours is up. I wish u an easy breezy time with no sickness ! All the love to u! Xoxo keep us posted ASAP!
Good luck with everything!!!!!
Good luck all the best yeaahhhhh tommorw is d day will b waiting for ur update . What time ur surgery is ??

AM I DREAMING????

I can't believe this is really happening! I don't really have much emotion right now. ....kinda in a daze. We just checked into our hotel near the surgery center and are getting ready to go out to dinner....I need a steak, lol
Thinking of you today. See you on the FLATSIDE later.
Prayers going your way!
Good luck my dear god bless you

THANK YOU!!

So thankful to have all of you and all your support! You are all amazing women and have been a blessing in my life! Say a prayer for me! Woohoo, flat side here I come!
Congrats! I hope you are staying ahead of the pain...WELCOME to the FLAT SIDE... Now it's time to heal....all the planning is now your reality hooray.... Your are in my thoughts and prayers! ((Hugs)) LLB
Hope you are feeling ok!!!
So excited for you! I remember all of those nervous/excited/dazed feelings from surgery day, so hang in there! ;) Good luck!

I MADE IT!!!

I'm on the flat side, woot woot! In the car and almost home. I'll update in a bit. Thank you for the prayers! Love ya!
Hope your doing well chick! We are on the flat side together! Woohoo! I'm only on pain med's every 5 hours now and haven't had morphine since just out of surgery. Feeling better than I thought I would. He has stitched my tummy muscles so tight so that's my only discomfort when med's wear down. Hope to hear from you soon. Sending hugs and healing xx
Congratulations hon hope u doing well
Yea!!!!! So glad you made it! Very excited to see your results!

AWWWWW

When I got home there were flowers on my door from my Doctor

OOPS

Forget pic
How sweet! Glad you're finally flat, enjoy the ride.
Aw thats so nice! Happy healing!
How sweet of your dr!!!!! That's awesome. Hope you are feeling well!! Welcome to the flat side!

YESTERDAY MORNING PICS..

At the hotel before I left for surgery

OOPS AGAIN

Hit the wrong button

PICS WHILE WAITING FOR MY NAP TO THE FLAT SIDE

And yes, I'm looking rough, lol

RECOVERY ROOM PICS

My blood pressure dropped really low in recovery after my first trip to the potty so I ended up having to stay longer than expected. As you'll see in the pics, I lost all color in my face and lips.

AT HOME

These are from last night at this morning. My binder is all bloody from my lipo.... Do you think this is normal?
Congratulations! You are going to do just fine. I can't believe it has been almost 6 weeks for me. In a few more weeks you'll be strutting around like you own the planet. Welcome to the flat side! Make sure you post pictures soon.
Hoping you are doing okay... I know it's hard to post -especially when it's a few hard days in a row. Rest LOTS. :)
Thank you summertimegal! I'm doing ok. I'm in quite a bit of pain but managing. I have some pics from today when my friends changed my gauze so I'll try to post them a lil late

COMPARISON

Here's a few before and after

ERRR

2nd pic should be side by side
How brave are you showing off so soon! Lol! I dont think I could do a pic for almost a week! Happy healing!
I'm not brave enough to take the binder all the way off and take pics. I'm anxious to take it off but way to scared that I'll fall apart or see something scary, lol
Holy Hottie!! You look great already!!!! Your tummy is tiny! Were you in love when you saw it?

SO SWEET

My man got me the roses and carnations, my kiddos got me the tulips, and the other flowers are from my Doctor. I feel so loved. :-)
Congratulations on your surgery luv2bmommy!! I am so happy for you. Judging by your photo's and posts, you are a woman with energy and will bounce back in no time. I took my binder off after day 5 and had it washed and dried whilst I laid down. As soon as it was dried it went straight back on. Hope this helps you :)
Welcome to the FLATSIDE!! I'm glad surgery went well. Happy Healing!!
Lookin OUTSTANDING! Congrats girl, now rest up. Happy, speedy healing. HUGS :-DSuzy

WOW!

I can't even believe the difference I see at 2days post op! Thank you Dr. Pratt!
Your butterfly doesn't look stretched anymore lol. I'm so happy for you!
Wow! Amazing results!!!! WOW!!!!!!
OMG! That is incredible! You look so amazing already! Your skin looks beautiful too hunni. So smooth and perfect! You must be so happy. Stunning results! Keep relaxing, happy continued healing gorgeous lady! Xx

ANOTHER PIC FROM YESTERDAY

Loving my results so far. I have a little crease above my belly button. ..I pray it goes away. Anyone else have it?
The boyfriends gonna never let you out the house ; )
Wow!!! Your back looks unreal! I knew I should have done my back too! Lol! All I can say is wow ! You look fantastic!! Post a pic of your belly button so we can see and I'm sure someone can relate. Xoxo
Oh you did! Haha sorry! I have seen a lot of people with that! I do t think it's anything. It seems like a lot of gals have a nice crease down the center of the abs and it makes u look like you have a 6 pack!!

HERE'S THE LITTLE CREASE

Tell me what you guys think. I'm sure it'll go away but would love to see pics of someone who had something similar. Haven't seen my BB yet. .. my post op is on Wednesday so I'm hoping to see it then

BY THE WAY...

The pic I just posted of the crease is from the day after surgery
Hun are you sure it's not a crease from a tight binder garment? Looks superficial to me. Really wouldn't worry. You look so amazing already xx
They put my binder on pretty loose so I don't think it's the binder. They warned me about putting it on tight cuz it could cut off the circulation and leave indent, crease, etc. I don't think it will last, just worries me. Im only 5' so I think the binder is too long for me, lol.... It rubs on my thighs. I do love what I see though! How are you doing? Are you loving it?
You do look incredible. At only 3 days post your doing blooming amazing! I'm feeling good thanks hunni. A little tight and uncomfortable but to be expected. I still can't believe it's my tummy! Had another sneaky look and doesn't look like me hahaha! Can't wait to be healed up and go shopping for bikinis and shorter tops! Gonna be crazy not having to buy long tops anymore lol xx

MARKER

I think the crease looks so defined to me because there is black marker in it from when he marked me up, lol
You look great!! Your back is awesome. I would be pleased too. Your waist looks so tiny, even though there is some swelling, you can still tell you will have a small waist. Happy healing:)
Hahahaha this crease thing really funny u look good don't worry dear . Sending you healing vibes
Thanks mum, besides the crease, I absolutely love my results! I can't believe it's me in the pics. How are things coming along for you?

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!

Had my first BM today, woohoo! I feel 10lbs lighter, lmao! I have my post op appt today so I'll post more later. XOXOXO
Hey there beautiful girl, thinking about you. Your 1 week PO today right? Hope your beginning to get your strength back. Glad you hit the BM milestone, remember to keep taking your stool softener as Lin as you are taking pain meds...it'll keep things "moving", lol. Don't focus on the swelling and how the tum tum looks right now, cause it's gonna look WAY DIFFERENT (read BETTER) soon. It's early, and I can tell by the way you look now, you are gonna have an AWESOME result when everything settles in. BIG TEXAS-size HUGS :-DSuzy
Just saw your recent post... I can relate. I have been down lately... Then up, then down. The best advice I have is to keep this site in mind. Women here all had different recovery times, etc.. But I feel like 90% of them have waaaay better results over a long period of time. You can't rush it! My tummy had that crease in a few days too & I bawled about it. Turned out it was just the cover garment doing it. I'm 5 1/2 weeks out & still healing slow. Just try to do your normal stuff (gently!)... And not focus toooo much on it. Dr.'s say it takes months to see the end result, so keep that in mind. If it helps, it helped 'me' to see I'm not the only one w/down days. Rest lots, pretty girl. You got this!!!
Where are you?!? I hope everything is going okay. I've been thinking about you!

GOTTA CLIMB OUT OF THIS HOLE

Thank you ladies for all your love, support, and encouragement! I'm not sure how fell into such a depression and feeling like I'll never feel good again. I've done nothing but sit and sleep in this recliner for a week feeling sorry for myself. I can't wear my binder because it was doing more harm than good so then I felt so unstable not wearing it. I'm so swollen that I can't even wear pants. So I think just started spiraling until I fell into this hole. My kids have been gone for over a week which is the longest I've ever been away from them but today they are coming home!! Thank you Jesus! I know they will bring my spirits up and throw me back into mommy mode which will hopefully pull me out of this deep dark hole! Thank you all for being there for me ladies!
Just thinking of you and wondering how you're doing?
Working hard at being somewhat normal for the kids. It really helps me emotionally to have them home. How are you?
Girl, just look at your back, really! I know you feel down and that's totally normal. I have my days. About the crease, remember your muscles are not where they were before, things are all different and will change/stretch/ease over time. I wouldn't worry much at this point at all!

YESTERDAY

Here's a pics after my shower yesterday
The binder was tough for me too. I put a tank top between me and the binder and it helped. I still us my compression garment when I get that swollen feeling.
Just checking in on you! Hope your appointment goes well and you're feeling better. What do you mean when you say the binder was doing more harm than good? I'm less than 24 hours po and the darn thing is already irritating the crap out of me! Lol. Anyway, I also wanted to send you some love & light and positive vibes. I've seen so many stories of what seems to be the TT Blues, and it can't be easy. I don't know what your weather is like, but try to get out in sun for some Vit D. Do you meditate? And pray? I want you to feel better ASAP! :)
Patience... But also get any swelling that feels like a waterbed checked out. It's so difficult to try see beyond anything right now but it will get better, promise! Xx

PICS FROM 3/10/14

Just a few pics. Saw all the gorgeous pics of you girls trying things on with your new tummy so thought I'd finally try on a bra and panties. ...been too swollen to wear much of anything but starting to love my shape.
Looking so good! I have to say that I am very jealous of your drainless tummy!! Are you using silicone sheets or scar gel? Im trying to buy everything now. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!
Hey beautiful, wooohooo you did it! You look amazing already, hang in there. This is such a huge thing we did to ourselves, it really does take a long time to heal and settle in to the new you. I'm really glad to hear you are resting well in the first weeks too. Are you wearing your binder now? x
Looking gorgeous...beautiful shape. Gonna get even better. Continued great healing, HUGS :-DSuzy

2 WEEKS AGO. ....

I was in surgery right now!!! Crazy to even think it's been that long already. I go back to work Monday which I'm kinda excited about except I can't really fit any clothes. ... guess yoga pants every day for awhile, lol.
You look so good!!! And your son is soooooo adorable !!
U look amazing. Im scheduled march 21..OMGGGGGG...
Yay! You look amazing, luv! *your little boy is too stinking cute... Love him! lol

SURVIVED 1ST DAY BACK AT WORK

I went back to work today.... I worked 9 1/2 hours, the kids and I just got home, and all I want to do is go to sleep! I feel like my muscles are in spasm mode and I've been feeling a little nauseous all day. I hope I'm ok :'(
Oh you brave woman, it never ceases to amaze me that some women do this with young children and go to work too! Sending you big hugs and healing energy. xx
You sure look good sweets hang in there it's just a swelling nothing permanent situation just temporary happy healing xoxo
Hey gorgeous lady! You look phenomenal!! Soo good! You cannot see your swelling in that dress at all. Waist looks so small! Even if you do see swelling you gotta be pleased with the way your looking! ;-) I get the spasm/crampy thing going on when iv been on my feet for a while. Just relax and chill out as much as possible till you feel its passed. Don't over do it either. Not worth risking your results or taking steps backwards. x

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Anyone else swell up like this???? This is What I look like at 6pm after work and just getting home :'(
hello sunshine, I bet it felt great to see hazeli's pics and know that you too will get there. She looks amazing now. I was really glad to see her update too as she was one of my november TT sisters and I used to worry that something terrible had happened to her. I totally agree that there is so much conflicting advice in this business that its so hard to know what is what! I also pulled away from RS for a while as I was making myself compare my imperfect parts to the perfection of others. This is such a wonderful site but we can allow it to reinforce our bad body image if we let it. I just check in with the ladies I've connected with and care aboutt now... That means you! lol Stay strong, as you always have been and soon you will looking back like me thinking, 'thank God that's over! xx
Awwwww Thanks for always being there and thinking of me. It is really hard to keep comparing myself to others and i know that's not what we're all here for... I'm just soo critical of myself. I know once my swelling goes down, I'll be in love with my results again just as I was before the swelling set in. Thanks again Doll... appreciate you!
oww Please wear your binder at least for 6 month so the swelling go quickly don't take it off if you don't have to, or wear a tight garment I bought mine in target for $20 buttons in the crotch and its comfortable like a tank top make sure its very tight, drink lots of water and healthy foods

DO I SEE SOME ABS??

Omg, I think I see some abs trying to come through, woohoo
Haven't been on here in a while. But you look so freakin good wow. I know you feel amazing cause u sure look it. Go girly!
I wish I could like others comments!!! Lol like FB! Anyway I totally agree with secret diva! Feel the same way. AND I totally see your abs!!! Lucky!!!!!! U look hot! ; ) so glad you are feeling better about this!!!!
WOWZERS! You look awesome! I see abs!! Congrats hunni xx

FEW MORE MONTHS. ....

And I'll be rocking my bikini!! It's so exciting to watch the progress and amazes me that there's changes almost every day. Gotta get in the gym and get my legs and bootay back in shape!
U r looking great! I love that Bikini! I'm going bikini shopping today... Wish me luck!!! Going to Victoria Secret this time.
That's where I got mine. ....I have to get mine there so I can get the bombshell top so I can hold these girls up, lol
You look great! Thanks for sharing!

4 WEEKS POST OP!

So today I finally got brave and tried on a pair of my pre op jeans. ... woohoo, no roll over the top! Ohhhhh, and me and boo finally had some lovin today....I was so scared but all was good, lol!
You look awesome! I'm 18 days post op from my drainless TT. I was doing really well until this past friday. I had ALOT of drainage from my left side starting friday night and it lasted through saturday. Did they determine what caused your drainage?
Thank you so much mytimenow. I had drainage from my lipo site for about 3 days after surgery which they said was normal because during the lipo they put fluid in. Did they ever determine what the drainage was from your incision? How are you feeling?
Omg you look great! I just had no drains TT, hernia repair and lipo. Just had surgery yesterday and day 2 was excruciating painful. Did you have alot of pain with yours still? Feels more like my muscles, after Dr prescribed muscle relaxer I feel much better.

THINKING ABOUT ALL MY RS GIRLS

Sorry I've been M.I.A. You have all been in my daily thoughts... life has just fallin back into its normal routine. I will post pics later. Miss you all and hope everyone is fabulous!
Hey hunni! Glad your good! Can't wait to see sone updated pics...Bet your looking hot!! Good to hear from you xxx
Hey doll, thanks for checking in on me! You're look fabulous girly. I'll try and post pics tonight
Glad to hear all is "normal" LOL! Take care and hope to see some new pics soon. HUGS :-DSuzy

QUICK PIC

Just a lil side by side
Blimey!!!! You look stunning girly! What a transformation! You have such a pretty tummy!! Our 48 days has flown by...soon we'll be saying we're 3 months post!! x
Wow! It's been 45 days already?! You look AWESOME sweetie! :-)
Thank you Amy!! 48 actually ;-) seems unreal!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Hope you all have an amazing day!

50 DAYS POST OP

Can't believe it's been that long already! I'm feeling almost back to normal. I still swell throughout the day but it's manageable. My muscles are still sore especially when sneeze or cough. My incision has been doing great except I have one little stitch poking out but I've just been leaving it alone. Can't wait for summer to get here so I can show off my new tummy!

MORE 50 DAYS

Hit button too soon
You look great!!! Can't wait for my day--24 days!
Fabulous lady! Keep up,the great progress and recovery! :-DSuzy
Look at you!!!! Beautiful! It only gets better.

JUST FOR FUN

So I was trying on skirts to try and match the shoes that my boyfriend bought me (2 bdays ago and I still haven't worn them). Looking at the pics made me quite excited for a night out on the town....soon :-)
Hello! So glad to see you are now enjoying your results, you DO look fantastic. All that pain is so worth it isn't it. xx
Beautiful! !
Looking good!

SATURDAY DATE NIGHT, FINALLY

So I finally got dolled up and went on a date with my honey. ... only took 8 wks, lol. Here's a few pics

2 MONTHS TODAY!

I can't believe it's been 2months already....it took me all day to realize it, lol. Well today was my first day back to the gym and after 9hrs of work, then trying to work out... I am definitely swollen! I'm not as swollen as I expected but I am a little uncomfortable to say the least. I've been feeling pretty good these last few weeks and doing just about all of my normal routine. ....feels great mentally! Hope all you fabulous women are doing great and being kind to yourselves! XOXO NITE NITE
OMG, you look soooo amazing! knew you would mama, I know you are super happy with the results. Congrats!
Wow you are looking fantastic! I'm 3 weeks post and I can't wait to get to work out!! Can't wait to go try on some bathing suits too, although I'm swollen everyday. Your scar is looking great too!! Good luck!! And Go Hawks!!!
OUTSTANDING progress! Lookin good girl...keep up the good work! HUGS :-DSuzy

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! !

It's been awhile since I've been on RS but I wanted to be sure to wish you all a Happy Mothers Day. Hope you all have an amazing and blessed day! XOXO
Awesome to see people a little further down the journey! You look great congrats!
Happy Mother's Day a little late! You look so good!! Nice abs hottie!
You look great hun !!!!

12 WEEKS TODAY!!!!

Time is flying by! Feeling pretty dang good these days. To all the ladies who are early on in their recovery.....I promise you it does get better! I'll try to post pics tonight! Ttyl
Congratulations! Love your journey you look fabulous :)
Looking TERRIFIC! Morning time is DEF the best for doing pics, at least for me. Keep up the great work.

NIGHT TIME SWELLING AT 12WKS

Here are some pics of how I look after a long day at work and being up & at 'em for 17hrs
Looking fab Hun. I had no drain tummy tuck too. 2 days before you. Isn't the swelling annoying xxx
Thanks LiggyC. Yes. ... the swelling is so annoying! Happy 3 month Tummy Birthday =o)
Great transformation!! May you continue to heal. :-)

3 MONTHS!!!

Happy 3 Month Birthday to my new tummy! Lol! It's so good to finally get to this point..... the worst is over and it only gets better from here. Aside from the swelling, I feel pretty much back to normal. I can bend, twist, jump, etc with little or no pain. I'm still pretty numb under my belly button but it doesn't bother me a bit. My scar is so low that everything covers it! I wore my bikini to my friends pool over the weekend and never even had to think about putting a cover up on. .... felt great! Now I just gotta tone up the rest of my body to get ready for my Mexico trip in August!! Happy healing ladies and best wishes to all of you who are awaiting your surgery!!!
You look awesome! Thank you for sharing your review. I can't believe you have four babies! I got more damage than you all from one! Looking forward to more updates!
Thanks Elije! Yep, 4 babies. ...I can't believe my oldest is turning 20 in a few weeks, eeekkk! I haven't updated in awhile but will soon. How are you...how's it feel to be on the flat side??
Thanks for your well wishes and updates. You are looking awesome!

I WAS A BAD GIRL. ......

Hey Dolls....long time no talk! I've been super busy and feel really bad about neglecting my RS sisters! I'm about 5 1/2 months post op and feeling like I've hit a plateau. Haven't really seen many changes but I've been working out really hard! Here's a couple pics of tonight after I ate too much pizza and a couple glasses of wine! XOXO

HMMM

Where are my pics..

I'LL TRY AGAIN

Let's see if I can get these pics to show up
Wow…..you look awesome!! I really like how your belly button turned out too!
You look awesome!