The BEST in NW for Asian Eyelid Surgery! - Kirkland, WA

Although you might be skeptical of Dr Min because...

Although you might be skeptical of Dr Min because he has no before and after pictures on the web, it is because he respects his patient's privacy.

Before eyelid surgery, I used eyelid tape and/or fake eyelashes every day for 5 years. Everyone said that my eyelids would crease, but after 5 years I was too frustrated with all the tape and glue. Honestly, the collective amount I spent on lashes, tape, and glue were WAY more than the surgery! If you reach the 2 year mark with glue and tape with no results.. consider eyelid surgery!

During my consultation I explained how I was not happy with other surgeons because most of them made tiny creases, almost like the patients didn't get eyelid surgery. Like a good plastic surgeon he cautioned me he would not give me 'anime eyes' and we met somewhere in the middle of where I originally wanted the crease and where he wanted the crease. For the first 6 months after the surgery, I regretted my crease size, and had to wear eyeshadow to conceal the crease size. However, after ~1 year, the swelling went down I had my desired results! The result was a natural looking large crease!! I am so glad Dr Min made me see that my original desire was too large and would look too fake and weird.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Great Dr! Loved my results! Thanks Dr Min!

Thanks for sharing.  What was your actual surgery experience like?

Do you have any pictures?