Saline Breast Augmentation - 25 year old

After many years of thinking about getting a...

After many years of thinking about getting a breast augmentation, I finally decided to have the procedure in December of 2013.It was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made. From my initial consultation to my post op appointments (I’ve had two so far) Dr. Pratt has been nothing but professional and supportive. Additionally, he surrounds himself with an amazing team, especially Shannon his patient care coordinator. At my consultation I shared with Dr. Pratt my goal of having larger breasts that still looked natural, personally I wanted a modest look. Dr. Pratt listened to my goals and together we reviewed photos of my desired outcome. I had done research on my own and had read about saline implants not feeling as “real” as silicone implants. Ultimately, I knew I wanted the safer choice so I was willing to comprise some of the “realness” and went with saline implants. However, as it turns out NO compromise was necessary!!! It has only been 7 weeks since my surgery with the saline implants and already my implants feel soft and “real.” Because I had saline implants Dr. Pratt was able to fill the implants to the appropriate size that best fit my body and I now have the natural look I desired. I would also like to mention that the scaring is minimal (I am guessing not only because of Dr. Pratt’s skill level but also because the incision for saline implants is smaller than silicone implants). I can’t say enough good things about my experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Pratt.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon