38 Y/o Mommy Who Got my Bikini Body Back! - Kirkland, WA

I've wanted a tummy tuck and breast lift since the...

I've wanted a tummy tuck and breast lift since the moment I realized that my body would not return after my 80lb weight gain during pregnancy in 2003. In 2008, I started my research and consultations- but *fear* of something going wrong and taking me away from my child- kept me from pulling the trigger. 6 years later- ready and determined to stop laying on the beaches in Hawaii with a "cover up" over my suit, I found Dr. Pratt. His "drain-less" tummy tuck is nothing short of amazing. No tubes, no fuss- no muss. Recovery was faster than I could have imagined! He lifted my breasts, which were still "full" and now I'm a happy "D" cup- and don't need a big clunky bra cutting into my shoulders to hoist them up! Additionally, he liposuctioned some small fat pockets out of my arms, and of course- around my flanks to make sure my results would be optimal front to back!
Today marks 3 weeks post operative, and I'm kicking myself for not finding Dr. Pratt earlier, and for waiting so long! I've only had one serious side effect since my surgery- pure bliss.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pratt is one of the top surgeons in his field for a reason, and it goes far beyond the beautiful results he produces. I was afraid, and frightened beforehand- and he took my hand, gave me a kind smile, and told me he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me while I was under. He was constantly available for every silly little question (even just irrational tears while on pain meds). Please don't even get me going about his staff, because I'd write a novel! Shannon spent hours- literally hours- talking to me and answering my questions over and over again (usually the same ones!) They have bent over backwards for me, no matter my needs. Other consultations (and there were many) left me feeling rushed out the door quickly, phone calls to get reassurance were always abrupt and often irritable... but NEVER with Dr. Pratt and his team. His surgical facility is top of the line, every person who works with him is caring and excellent. Most importantly, there were no-- and I mean ZERO-- hidden or surprise fees. In fact, Dr. Pratt himself sat with me directly and put together my estimate- down to the last penny. I can assure you all, this is NOT normal service. Most surgeons will claim that they try to "separate" themselves from the "business" and money side- they are only focused on you and your care/results. They want you to feel assured that they have nothing to do with the prices you pay (no vested interest in the cost) for their service-- the "front office" handles that. In truth, they are just trying avoid dealing with YOU and your feelings about the cost of such an expensive procedure vs. your strong emotional will to reclaim the best version of yourself. They'd like to stick with the science, and not be bothered by your emotions. I felt exceptionally respected to be dealt with directly and professionally by the man I was entrusting my results and body to, while paying handsomely for it. I had an opportunity to have this procedure done for only $10,000 by the surgeon who originally met with me back in 2008- they were willing to honor their 6 year old quote. I made the decision to spend the extra money to be in the care of Dr. Pratt- and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I did! I

Congrats! Post some pix...we have to see the handiwork!
Thank you for starting your journey with us:)

We will be watching for the before and after pictures.  Let the count down begin.