Huge Weight Loss - Muffin Top and Love Handles Remained... (And Yards of Saggy Skin) - Kirkland, WA

After meeting with Dr. G - I immediately knew I...

After having lost a significant amount of weight and reaching a plateau that left me with a muffin top, love handles, and lots of saggy skin, I decided to take a different tact to reaching my ultimate goal. I scheduled three consults with three different docs - Dr. G being the first on my list and recommended as a specialist in post weigh-loss surgeries. He immediately put me at ease with his ability to empathize with my situation and gained my trust by explaining exactly what was possible and how we could go about achieving it. We decided upon liposuction followed by abdominoplasty. I scheduled my first phase that very day and had surgery 10 days later. I'm thrilled with the results of the lipo: Dr. G did 5 areas (both love handles, both sides of roll and lower abdomen) and my muffin top and love handles are gone. I'm almost 6 weeks post-op and I look and feel great. I started getting comments the first week post lipo - and I was still swollen from the procedure! I'm now scheduled for phase two - the removal of all that skin and tightening of abdominal muscles.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with Dr. G - I immediately knew I wanted him to perform my surgeries. He is kind and empathetic and real -- he inspired trust. He recommended a two phase process and I'm thrilled with stage one results! Muffin Top and Love Handles gone! Stage two scheduled for 3/3/2014. Stay tuned.