DOT Laser Not Worth It - Kirkland, WA

I purchased a groupon package of 3 DOT laser...

I purchased a groupon package of 3 DOT laser procedures from Aura
The first time I had no results but bought the package and thought I would give it another try.
Second treatment was less successful than the first
Third treatment I complained about the first two not working and that was a mistake! The dr must have turned the laser on full blast. I know he also did a double pass. I am so concerned because I am bright red, oozing and in terrible pain. Spots are bleeding. I gave myself a three day recovery time and I am afraid it will be weeks, if not months to heal.
I will check back to let you know if I see any results from this painful, terrible procedure.
OMG, you poor sausage. Are you ok now? It will settle, but by the look of you it will take at least a month. Are you on antibiotics? I think you need to take yourself to a dermatologist. Probably the name of the doctor so others can avoid him would also be a good idea. In the mean time I am sure eventually the results will be pleasing even if you find that hard to believe now. Keep your chin up brave girl.

Thank you for your review, ouch...looks painful - when did you have the treatment done? Did you use numbing cream?

Aura